Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byseetheris on 11/06/2013

- High quality materials and construction - Excellent price - Comfortable - Durable - Easy to adjust size - Convenient buckle - Looks awesome None whatsoever! This belt is very well made and I expect it to last a long time. It's really rigid so it doesn't get all twisted up like my previous thinner belts have (but still very comfortable - even with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBristowe on 09/06/2013

Wide and thick, very strong and rugged Tactical Belt. Easily adjustable waist size with strong velcro fastening. Plastic clasp made of super-tough high impact plastic and features a triple locking system to prevent accidental release. Very wide belt won't fit through most trouser belt loops. Lack of padding my prove uncomfortable with a heavy load on ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTempest83 on 07/16/2013

Good Thick Military style tactical belt Length is adjustable by internal velcro straps. The closing plastic "bucke" is tough and looks durable. It fits me perfectly and looks like it can carry a considerable amount of weight. Comfortable to wear and nicely built as far as I can tell Could have pouches and accessories (witch i intend to buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysteril on 11/14/2012

- Good material and built quality - Looks that it won't have problem even with heavier stuff strapped on it - edges are a bit stiff so it may be a bit uncomfortable if your fat belly falls over it :) - i am just a few centimeters too wide to use it (i am a quite fat chap) - never had real blackhawk belt but i bet that it looks and works the same - 5... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections