Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykip0rz on 03/25/2013

Full metal. Looks well made. The ring is painted in black but is other metal or aleation. It fits in my airsoft aeg m4a1 nicelly and firm. It has the logos in both sides, and look genuine. Its ambidextrous, and you can change your hand easily. The only con is that the ring is not steel. Its some kind ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrmartos on 01/22/2013

Solid piece of work, nice finish. Black paint without any defects. Great mobility of the components Not suitable for the MP15-22. I was unable to install this piece of equipment on my gun. The MP15-22 does not have a screwable gun stock and one the stock is dismounted there hole in the piece is not enough ... Read more

Adapter (not suitable for MP15-22)

0 0 0

• posted byamangu on 12/12/2012

Great quality build with the exception of the ring which doesn't seem like it would hold for too long due to its weld. Decent finish with Magpul trademarks. Works as it should by allowing you to transition between weapon-side and reaction-side shoulders quickly, easily. Simple to installation by removing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymctammer on 11/13/2012

- Allows you to transition between weapon-side and reaction-side shoulders quickly, easily and without choking yourself on your sling - Solid, full-metal construction - Real Magpul trademarks - Simple to install - The loose metal ring will rattle. If noise-discipline is required, it could give away your ... Read more

ASAP Installed on King Arms M4A1

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections