DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless Remote Control Switch Set (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrsimmers on 05/04/2013

Works fine simpel and just what I needed. Working distance is great. Convenient price for a 4 channel device, the device has good-manufactured remote control unit that's easy to hold in a pocket or a key chain. No manual and no explanation find on the internet to change Between M,S and L function. I'am afraid this won't work. No user manual supplied ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bytokk250 on 01/15/2013

great price, really small size, and light weight black box with receiver is really small, then is really hard to attach huge cables to the relays and no manual supplied it switches relay on, when you press the button and when released it opens relay, I need to do some soldering or IO programming to do what I want, but it is a really usefull device If ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bymattioksanen on 11/20/2012

Good quality, especially compared to price. Range seems to be good, in my application distance between TX and RX is ~10m, a couple of walls between those, and I don't have to extract the antenna on the remote at all. Easy to use and to install. Versatile, can be connected to open/close circuit, whichever is needed. No user manual supplied (not that ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bystephenpstanley on 10/13/2012

Good value unit, installed in my car and works reliably. Good range from the remote trigger The unit comes witout any instructions. It seems quite simple to operate so this is not a real problem, if you are reasonably experienced at wiring things together It only comes with one remote trigger, it would be good to have the option to have a second one.... Read more

1 2
  • posted bymattioksanen on 10/01/2012

- Good quality, especially compared to price. - Range seems to be good, in my application distance between TX and RX is ~10m, a couple of walls between those, and I don't have to extract the antenna on the remote at all. - Easy to use and to install. - Versatile - Can be connected to open/close circuit, whichever is needed. - No user manual supplied ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byLerchest on 08/25/2012

Convenient price for a 4 channel device, the device has good-manufactured remote control unit that's easy to hold in a pocket or a key chain. (receiver also seem to work with 9v battery as a power supply) I'm not actually fan of relay schemes, and hope this won't affect reliability in wide variety of temperatures (-30/+30?) and moisture. it would be ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysurfbird on 05/10/2012

Hard to find Cheap Customizable Low power consumption (ma standby 4 relays that each one can have two outputs (one inverted) Relay can be programmed to toggle or not toggle Each relay is mapped to its own button on the remote Not any yet Didnt get any instruction. NC means inverted relay output. Ive been looking for something as this for a long time.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections