Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybetaflame on 11/30/2012

Operates as expected. Cheap. EDR. Short range. Really short, make sure there's nothing in the way. The case is a little odd of a shape, which can be awkward when you're using it with a laptop on your lap or want to leave it plugged in while in a case. Used this for a Wii controller + Dolphin. Used the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLimnos on 07/30/2011

+ Small + Built in drivers + Works with pretty much any bluetooth device + Connects quickly + Installs simply - Annoying blue light - A bit stuttery for video - Data transfer speed is slow. I've bought a few bluetooth dongles and yet I keep coming back to this one as this is the only one which connects ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcoslongo1 on 05/24/2011

- Very Cheap - Very small - Good range for bluetooth - Drivers auto-installed on windows 7 - Works just fine. - Paired ok with my HTC phone on windows mobile. Using it to remote control my media center. None that i can find untill now. I had other bluetooth dobles before, but none worked this good. It&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhector69 on 05/01/2010

small. compact. led lights show activity and connected devices. not very good compatibility. i have a microsoft mouse with bluetooth support and this dongle picked it up but never paired. i bought the cheaper $2 one and worked better than this dongle. also, it's very difficult to insert in the usb port ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byP1xellat3d on 04/22/2010

- Works perfectly with Windows 7 Ultimate x64 bit - Plugs in nice and tight, preventing accidental removal - Works with my Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 5000 - Arrived boxed in good condition - Comes with driver disk (no driver required for Windows 7, it automatically installs) - Very small! Almost gets ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynedmechg on 01/05/2010

Nice, tiny package that is well built. Works easily for BT mouse and file transfer. While it does work for stereo audio, it seems to have a significant lag-time and load on the data transfer. If you only listen to music, you probably won't notice. But it is a pain to use with video. And it doesn't have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystephenkall on 10/13/2009

- Very small (Really, you almost can't see the adapter plugget into USB) - Very fast (Can transfer data at almost 3Mbit/s rate) - Quite good range (According to Class 2 specification, it can transfer data in up to 10m in open area) - Quite low power consumption (According to Class 2 specification, it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybarbira on 09/12/2009

Very small indeed. Sticks hard to your USB port and wont get pulled of by accident easily. Works well, out of the box, with my Linux laptop (Ubuntu 9.04 64bit). lsusb gave me: "0a12:0001 Cambridge Silicon Radio, Ltd Bluetooth Dongle (HCI mode)" A bit expensive, in comparison to similar products ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydeadice on 06/30/2009

- this bluetooth adapter is very small and seeing what is available, is probably the closest you are going to get for a flush finish to your usb ports. it only sticks out about 1cm. - blue led lights up and flashes when connected - blue led lights up and flashes when connected (kind of annoying after ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaudio_soul on 06/29/2009

A good small device that works and does the job stably. There's an annoying blue light that always flickers when you have it connect to the usb port. But I supposed you could get some black tape and tape it over the light so it doesn't annoy you. Probably not that long of a range for transmission compared ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections