Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybetaflame on 11/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Operates as expected. Cheap. EDR. Cons:Short range. Really short, make sure there's nothing in the way. The case is a little odd of a shape, which can be awkward when you're using it with a laptop on your lap or want to leave it plugged in while in a case. Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLimnos on 07/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Small + Built in drivers + Works with pretty much any bluetooth device + Connects quickly + Installs simply Cons:- Annoying blue light - A bit stuttery for video - Data transfer speed is slow. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:I've bought a few bluetooth dongles and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcoslongo1 on 05/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very Cheap - Very small - Good range for bluetooth - Drivers auto-installed on windows 7 - Works just fine. - Paired ok with my HTC phone on windows mobile. Using it to remote control my media center. Cons:None that i can find untill now. OtherThoughts:I had o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhector69 on 05/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:small. compact. led lights show activity and connected devices. Cons:not very good compatibility. i have a microsoft mouse with bluetooth support and this dongle picked it up but never paired. i bought the cheaper $2 one and worked better than this dongle. also, it's ve... Read more

0 0
  • posted byP1xellat3d on 04/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Works perfectly with Windows 7 Ultimate x64 bit - Plugs in nice and tight, preventing accidental removal - Works with my Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 5000 - Arrived boxed in good condition - Comes with driver disk (no driver required for Windows 7, it automatic... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynedmechg on 01/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice, tiny package that is well built. Works easily for BT mouse and file transfer. Cons:While it does work for stereo audio, it seems to have a significant lag-time and load on the data transfer. If you only listen to music, you probably won't notice. But it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystephenkall on 10/13/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very small (Really, you almost can't see the adapter plugget into USB) - Very fast (Can transfer data at almost 3Mbit/s rate) - Quite good range (According to Class 2 specification, it can transfer data in up to 10m in open area) - Quite low power consumptio... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeadice on 06/30/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- this bluetooth adapter is very small and seeing what is available, is probably the closest you are going to get for a flush finish to your usb ports. it only sticks out about 1cm. - blue led lights up and flashes when connected Cons:- blue led lights up and flashes wh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaudio_soul on 06/29/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A good small device that works and does the job stably. Cons:There's an annoying blue light that always flickers when you have it connect to the usb port. But I supposed you could get some black tape and tape it over the light so it doesn't annoy you. Probably... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNorsilic on 02/24/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Extremely small. It builds so little out from the computer that the only reason to remove it would be if you run out of USB-ports. - Plug it in and the computer recognizes it and you're ready to transfer files. - A very useful BT transfer application is incl... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections