Operates as expected. Cheap. EDR. Short range. Really short, make sure there's nothing in the way.
The case is a little odd of a shape, which can be awkward when you're using it with a laptop on your lap or want to leave it plugged in while in a case. Used this for a Wii controller + Dolphin. Used the MS Windows 7 BT stack. Works as advertised. It's ... Read more
+ Small + Built in drivers + Works with pretty much any bluetooth device + Connects quickly + Installs simply - Annoying blue light - A bit stuttery for video - Data transfer speed is slow. I've bought a few bluetooth dongles and yet I keep coming back to this one as this is the only one which connects with all of my devices without a crazy driver search ... Read more
- Very Cheap
- Very small
- Good range for bluetooth
- Drivers auto-installed on windows 7
- Works just fine.
- Paired ok with my HTC phone on windows mobile. Using it to remote control my media center. None that i can find untill now. I had other bluetooth dobles before, but none worked this good. It´s just a nice overall product. It´s a ... Read more
small. compact. led lights show activity and connected devices. not very good compatibility. i have a microsoft mouse with bluetooth support and this dongle picked it up but never paired. i bought the cheaper $2 one and worked better than this dongle. also, it's very difficult to insert in the usb port since it's a bit ticker than average. and when ... Read more
- Works perfectly with Windows 7 Ultimate x64 bit - Plugs in nice and tight, preventing accidental removal - Works with my Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 5000 - Arrived boxed in good condition - Comes with driver disk (no driver required for Windows 7, it automatically installs) - Very small! Almost gets lost in the USB port LOL - Very expensive compared ... Read more
Nice, tiny package that is well built. Works easily for BT mouse and file transfer. While it does work for stereo audio, it seems to have a significant lag-time and load on the data transfer. If you only listen to music, you probably won't notice. But it is a pain to use with video. And it doesn't have enough bandwidth to support audio and a BT mouse ... Read more
- Very small (Really, you almost can't see the adapter plugget into USB) - Very fast (Can transfer data at almost 3Mbit/s rate) - Quite good range (According to Class 2 specification, it can transfer data in up to 10m in open area) - Quite low power consumption (According to Class 2 specification, it works with 2.5mW / 4dBm) - Windows Vista recognize ... Read more
Very small indeed. Sticks hard to your USB port and wont get pulled of by accident easily. Works well, out of the box, with my Linux laptop (Ubuntu 9.04 64bit). lsusb gave me: "0a12:0001 Cambridge Silicon Radio, Ltd Bluetooth Dongle (HCI mode)" A bit expensive, in comparison to similar products in DX. Note that not all the silver part of it ... Read more
- this bluetooth adapter is very small and seeing what is available, is probably the closest you are going to get for a flush finish to your usb ports. it only sticks out about 1cm.
- blue led lights up and flashes when connected - blue led lights up and flashes when connected (kind of annoying after a while in a dark room)
- software that comes with ... Read more
A good small device that works and does the job stably. There's an annoying blue light that always flickers when you have it connect to the usb port. But I supposed you could get some black tape and tape it over the light so it doesn't annoy you. Probably not that long of a range for transmission compared to alot of other bigger devices too. I have ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.