DX » Community » Reviews » WLtoys V911 4-Channel 2.4GHz Mini Gyro Single Radio Propeller R/C Helicopter
Customer’s impression:
Very good PRICE - QUALITY BEST IN CLASS
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHARAGAN38 on 11/26/2014

Is what tells, Helicopter with swash plate and tail rotor, so you control the swash plate with one hand ( 2 channels ) and the other is for the tail rotor and main rotor power control. It has a gyroscope for tail rotor to avoid continous balancing and no main rotor pitch control so is suitable for semi-... Read more

Impression:Very good,PRICE - QUALITY BEST IN CLASS;

0 0 0

• posted bytimon2200 on 01/20/2014

Had the heli for over a month and it work more than good. Bought 5 more batteryes for it so i can fly a bit longer. Took it on a windy flight and the heli responds wonderfully. The buil quality is awesome i crashed it lots of time ans it survived everything i threw at it. Cant wait for the new model.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygustavomenezes494 on 12/04/2013

very good the product really does what it promises, has quite movements, looks professional, always goes a long way when you need, fast and agile, the two battery units help for practice time, the control radio is very complete and easy to use and has a good range, parts are resilient and will last quite ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrsmith22 on 11/17/2013

Being a 4 channel, This is an excellent helicopter for the beginner who intends to move on to larger, more complex heli's. It will let you learn how to fly heli's and coordinate controls for a very low cost, including replacement parts...which, after probably more than 200 crashes (most minor and some ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byhhermes on 09/27/2013

Can't break it, battery last long, built quality is very good. It fall several times and its still like new! I am very satisfied with it, can use it without any fears of breaking! We quiet like it! It is excellent! I really like it and enjoy a lot. lightweight and durable helicopter flies both inside ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bywcorrea13 on 06/25/2013

Polished product, beautiful and caters to what is proposed. Easy to operate. Simple maintenance and spare parts on-site. The amount of cells necessary for operation of the control and inability to use specific battery of the same type as the other. The quality of the battery charger: looks fragile. The ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byBANDITO74 on 06/15/2013

Controls are easy to learn, Perfect size to practice indoors and a thrill to fly outside (on calm days) as it has very good flight range from controller, Great value for money, Perfect trainer if you want to end up getting a large 3D flying helicoper in the future, Crashed a few times when learning and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeltioquecompra on 06/14/2013

The article is pretty good quality made. It is the same that is sold in the shops of my country (spain) and three times cheaper. So I found any cons because is perfect. Batteries last a lot, and if you have 4-channel experience is great small and fun helicopter. Buy It an you will be awesome. The come ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykapsrox on 05/14/2013

The box is excelent. Well build. Fly like a bird out of the box and even came with extra parts - none needed after 6 months of intensive use! Resistance is umbeliveable! It's a micro heli, Fixed Pitch, a little hard to fly against the wind, but perfect for indoor or outdoor on days without wind. It comes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybackwash on 05/02/2013

- inexpensive - fly's very well - with the flybar, is very easy to control - comes with 2 batteries - comes with a decent controller - comes with a 2 battery charger - too many pros to list the description should have noted that this heli is the new type which uses the new small type battery connector ... Read more

2 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections