DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 3-Port HUB + MS / MS PRO DUO / SD / MMC / M2 / Micro SD Card Reader Combo - White
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytropicaliano on 06/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:In addition to all that has been said about this little marvel, it has a 5 volt dc input for battery reloading of those gadgets using an USB plug for reloading. I have a Sony Walkman MP3 player that has to be connected to an USB port of my notebook when battery... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMichalr90 on 04/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This is a good looking both HUB and card reader. I have tested it with up to 3 USB devices at one time, and it works. Card reader is really fast, faster than card reader in my laptop (I have compared the speed). Works well with SDHC 16GB card. Supports many other card ty... Read more

1 0
  • posted byIrieX on 04/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-the quality of the item is good -the item read many types of cards -have three usb ports -is small so you can carrying everywhere -the cord is long enough -the price is acceptableCons:the speed of transfer of data in the usb ports is very slow but maybe depends in the q... Read more

1 0
  • posted bychorao.info on 03/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Really easy to use, just plug in and there you go. The coolest thing in this product is the card readers, so if you have a camera, will not need that many cabes anymore. Just insert the cards here. The hub (3 USB) works fine, as usual, nothing to say about it.Cons:The cabl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPatese on 09/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Perfect. Pretty much an all in one. Reads lots of different memory cards and as a bonus u still have some extra usb sockets.. These days with celphone camera, digital camera and a thousand different stuff with memory cards a gadget like this is very usefull.. It´s n... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections