DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Frosting PC Front & Back Case for Apple MacBook Air 13" / 13.3" Laptop - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNagaoka1985 on 04/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fits the MacBook air 13.3' perfectly, have a good texture and durable plastic. You can see Apple's logo. Cons:It's hard to remove, no instrution, fragile corners, and when opening the side parts come off and appear a little heavy. OtherThoughts:With this protect case my M... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrwong1231 on 12/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent quality. The feel of the rubber is exactly the same as the more expensive 40-50 CDN dollar ones sold in stores. The fit is perfect - snaps into place with no effort. For this price, you can't go wrong! Cons:Only complaint I have is the 'Apple' logo c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshoric on 12/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:If you want a cool looking, natural and matte cover, this one is what you are looking for. It covers your notebook completely with a soft touch. Cons:It is a little bit heavy for the MacBook Air. But as I don't use any other bag etc. for putting it in, it really doesn't m... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynoeldiego on 10/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Fits the macbook air (late 2011) perfectly; - Quality of the external paint is good and still -beautiful; - Well cut; - The apple, contrary to the photo, comes with the leaf cut too; - Good thickness (resistant). Cons:- Too hard to remove; - Fragile corners;... Read more

With the case Under de case Inside fit
    0 0
  • posted byjvh93 on 09/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The case is made out of a very durable plastic which has been rubberised. The case fits perfectly around my macbook air, since I applied the case I haven't heard any strange squeaky noises. Cons:There was no manual or instruction card about how to apply the case so at fir... Read more

2 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections