DX » Community » Reviews » PSP Unbricker Service Battery + Memory Stick Duo 2GB Combo
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymysticnz on 06/22/2011

- Worked perfectly putting CFW onto a PSP2000 that had a faulty UMD - The SD card worked perfectly for backup games reading them all perfectly. - CFW makes the PSP great been able to play ps1 games. - No instructions on how to install CFW but this can be found very easily on the web (google it) - Battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBlueriver on 12/09/2010

This is cheap, and you get all the necessary things to unbrick your PSP 1000 or old 2000. This saved my bricked PSP for cheap. Unfortunately, memory stick I got says it's SONY MEMORY STICK PRO DUO 2GB, but it is a fake one, and not even 2GB. It is actually 1GB, and anytime I try to use more than 1GB,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRiixme on 10/06/2010

Once you get the magic memory stick made, it is a great thing to have. Fixed many bricked psp1000 and 2000. It is very handy to have around. the magic memory stick is a bit annoying to make and there are too many different online guides explaining how to make one, and they are all different.... I recommend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byParthP on 09/15/2010

Great Battery still working with best build, but it will not fit perfectly in the module. The memory card is good.1 -Cheap Memory card build, broke in 6 months. -Battery not fitting all the way. -no instructions It really great for a good quicbuy and quick modding! It really great for a good quicbuy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZipzac on 08/10/2010

Memory card works ok Pandora battery doesn't work at all buy another like this(much better quality): www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.22349 BTW i have had a Pandora battery and modded over 12 Psp's so i know how to use it and im certain it does not work Don't even bother with this one, waste of time.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRedZeroNOVA36 on 05/25/2010

-It works great! -Really easy to use(if you know how to actually make a mms) -very cheap haven't really found any yet Its good to start off if you want to use custom firmware on your psp. I suggest you get a bigger memory stick later though, but this is still great. Also the memory stick adapter, its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by808coconut on 03/26/2010

very cheap pandora battery came partially charged fits psp perfectly and has a nice little inscription "tool" on it. helpful i guess if you get your batteries confused memory stick isnt best quality...feels like it would break in my psp. shipping time could have been faster its a good item. not the memory ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNextHell on 03/12/2010

The pros is that -Easy to use -pandora is great -the price is great -package came in about 5 days after shipping - the cons are -writing speed on memory stick is a little slower -the build quality on ms adapter it came with is not that great This fixed my bricked psp in 1 min its a great buy to flash ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytommybazar on 03/01/2010

- It does exactly what it is built for. - The pandorra gets your psp to the recovery mode and the magic stick gets your firmware on it - EASY even for beginners - all you need to do is to find instructions and a Magic memory stick maker on the web. AND KABOOM, you are the PSP H4XX0R of the neighborhood.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshadowluigi323 on 02/26/2010

-Battery Works Like a Charm -Gets what you need to do Done. -Well Packaged -The Memory stick wouldn't be read -Memory stick also not read on Card Reader -Feels Cheap, Material isn't so good. They should check if everything is working before they send it, My memory stick didn't work but I wasn't mad since ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections