DX » Community » Reviews » BT Interphone + Handsfree Bluetooth Set for Motorcycle / Skiing Helmet (Pair / 800M-Transmission)
  • 5 star 12 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byenginmanap on 04/15/2014

easy to pair with phone. I had some talks, no complains. high volume. intercom dialog with passenger is possible at 100 km/h speed, it becomes hard to understand after that, but it is more than enough I think. manual is not informative at all. speakers are thick, My perfect fit helmet is now a bit uncomfortable with them. 800 meter distance is beyond ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybubasdf on 02/17/2014

BT interphone is surprisingly well built, connecting with another one was easy, as well as with mobile phone, streaming audio and receiving calls works great. Installation in helmet is easy (tried in AGV and LS2). Couldn't change volume on device, has to change it on mobile. Slight background noise is present, but considering price, that's nothing to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaducanu on 01/27/2014

easy to install easy to pair with bluethooth devices good reception with passenger good reception voice call music is hearing good the controls are easy to reach even with motorcycle gloves, because of the rotation wheel hwo can adjust volume and change track you can't get cons at this price i played with a lot with diferrent devices and the connection ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKKTECH on 12/08/2013

- good sound quality - runs for more than 6 hrs with one charge - loud enough even while wearing earplugs - very easy to use - incoming call, microphone filters wind noise well - waterproof - headset cable bit short, properly to short for a more difficult installation - speakers are quite thick, need to cut out to fit - lack of bass - no option to initiate ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byronenlahav on 11/22/2013

very easy to install easy & quick pairing music is beeing heard with good quality and loud intercom is loud and clear even when riding in 100kmh with open face helmet. long lasting battary and fast charging tested the intercom up to 250m apart and it was ok after using it for more the 2 month i did not find any fault with the product this product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by13ROM on 06/06/2013

The quality and usability are outstanding. It could be easily mounted to virtually every motorcycle helmet and provides loud and clear communication on the speeds up to 100 km/h. The controls are easy to operate even in motorcycle gloves. I paired two devices one with another and also each of them with their cellphones (HTC Desire S and Tooky T83 Android ... Read more

5 1
  • posted bylvm55 on 05/28/2013

Lightweight, good performer you just turn it on and forget about it. We did not test maximum range but never lost communication during our rides. We got out of sight a few times and even spoke from inside to outside a convenience store. Sound quality is OK. Controls are easy to reach and adjust. Chargers received are useless, having europlugs. You must ... Read more

4 1
  • posted bytimppatoy on 05/16/2013

Very easy to connect to other phone and equally easy to connect with Nokia Lumia phone. While riding we tested range and speed and found out that while the range was not actually 400-500 meters, speed wasn't any issue. You could hear normally spoken person higher speed than 140 km/h. Speakers are good, music has some bass, and mounting to helmet very ... Read more

6 1
  • posted byJavito29 on 05/12/2013

Very simple to use, only charge, start both BT, pair them and talk! it works as well with my mobile (Samsung Galaxy). I talked with no or little interferences up to 100km/h, and had to speak louder up to 130km/h, but understood perfectly everything. I had to "transform" my helmet a bit in order to fix the speakers, because they are bigger ... Read more

2 1
  • posted byJuanchoAnduril on 03/21/2013

HIGH VOLUME, NON INTEFERENCES, EASY MOUNTING TO HELMET...CLEAR VOICE AT HIGH SPEED CLEAR VOICE AT HIGH SPEED VERY DIFFICULT TO PAIR 2 OR 3 DEVICES...TOO BIG EARPHONES VERY DIFFICULT TO PAIR 2 OR 3 DEVICES...TOO BIG EARPHONES...OWNER MANUAL WITH LOW QUALITY IMAGES USER WITH LOW QUALITY IMAGES VERY FINE QUALITY FINISHES VERY FINE QUALITY FINISHES... Excellent ... Read more

1 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections