DX » Community » Reviews » FSK 2.4GHz Wireless Flash Trigger Transmitter Receiver Kit for Canon 60D + More
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycesarmtz on 01/16/2014

Excelent choice for any photographer that wants to use the flash off-camera. Reliable, solid build, easy to use. This would be the economic version of a CANON ST wireless trigger, for a fraction of the cost. Single downside, it won't fire the flash by itself, it needs to have one of the "transivers&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byknowonethefirst on 05/22/2013

Controls remotely on the flash and shutter. Can be coupled with many more receivers. Fits tightly in the hot shoe. works with many Flashes. Comes with a wired remote cable and a PC sync cable. Built quality is high. Includes AAA batteries. Doesn't allow flash control from camera when attached to hot ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEliazzz on 10/16/2012

+ Perfect sync with one flash (550D + Speedlite 600EX-RT) + Good quality +Batteries included (supposedly it doesn't come with batteries) + It works with up to 1/200 sync speeds (canon t2i/550D) I have 2 speedlite 600EX-RTs. I figured I could trigger one and then sync the second to the first flash with ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections