DX » Community » Reviews » FSK 2.4GHz Wireless Flash Trigger Transmitter Receiver Kit for Canon 60D + More
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycesarmtz on 01/16/2014

Excelent choice for any photographer that wants to use the flash off-camera. Reliable, solid build, easy to use. This would be the economic version of a CANON ST wireless trigger, for a fraction of the cost. Single downside, it won't fire the flash by itself, it needs to have one of the "transivers" on the camera to act as the master control,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byknowonethefirst on 05/22/2013

Controls remotely on the flash and shutter. Can be coupled with many more receivers. Fits tightly in the hot shoe. works with many Flashes. Comes with a wired remote cable and a PC sync cable. Built quality is high. Includes AAA batteries. Doesn't allow flash control from camera when attached to hot shoe. (since it's a generic company and not a Canon ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEliazzz on 10/16/2012

+ Perfect sync with one flash (550D + Speedlite 600EX-RT) + Good quality +Batteries included (supposedly it doesn't come with batteries) + It works with up to 1/200 sync speeds (canon t2i/550D) I have 2 speedlite 600EX-RTs. I figured I could trigger one and then sync the second to the first flash with their built-in radio transmitters. Apparently, this ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections