DX » Community » Reviews » FSK 2.4GHz Wireless Flash Trigger Transmitter Receiver Kit for Nikon D90 / D5000 / D3100 / D7000
Customer’s impression:
Bien Good remote
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycommps on 12/09/2014

Muy buen trigger, buena distancia. Version I no funciona bien con YN 560 III en forma remota. La versión II funciona muy bien. Read more

Impression:Bien;

0 0 0

• posted byilluzn on 11/10/2014

Good little remote that allows you to trigger the camera without physically touching the camera. Great for selfies or for long exposures. Both are supposed to work as a transmitter/ transceiver but in my use only one of them worked as a transceiver and the other as a transmitter. Read more

Impression:Good remote;

0 0 0

• posted byputu13 on 04/23/2014

Light, cheap, easy to operate. Work both directions. Sometimes it hunts for the signal but turn it off and on again and you should be fine. The fact it is transceiver is time saving. Also a hotshoe being on both pieces comes in handy. I needed to fire 2 strobes - both triggered by different receivers.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byitan1409 on 12/05/2013

Excellent triggers, very good range, works excellent as remote triggers for studio lights, external flashes, and as wired and wireless trigger for the camera, every possible type of connection (PC sync, pin, flash mount) Needed 5 minutes to figure operation. xcept that, perfect. Had to figure out that ... Read more

2 0 0

• posted bymroque on 10/26/2013

Light, well built, good quality finish and works every time. No lock lever, on and off switch difficult to move with a flash unit attached. 1/200sec max sync. Em português: Positivos: Leve, bem construído e funciona bem. Negativos: Não tem trava, o botão liga/desliga difícil ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byozmaster on 10/15/2013

Does everything you'll need. reliable, no miss fire, easy to use. for its price, good piece of equipment to have. apart from once you'd attach it onto the camera, the built-in flash can't be used. High Speed Sync does not work on this, but for its price, what more would you ask for. If you have nikon ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydroide2023 on 07/24/2013

Me gusta mucho la calidad con la que esta construido cumple a la perfección su función, la probe a unos 10 metros de la camara y funciona muy bien, al usarlo en rafagas rapidas de 1/120 ( uso con flash ) la sincronia es muy buena, me gusta mucho el profducto ninguno! El producto viene muy bien ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byseregaivanov89 on 07/14/2013

Its very quality thing. Works great! 100% flashes. Very easy to use. There are indicators that help to find the problem if something is wrong (battery is dead or else). Hard to change radio channel, but its not necessary at all. I didn't touch channel buttoms and everything works very well! Cheap and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymikimimi on 07/09/2013

It's small, compact, easy to carry with you either in the bag or pocket, takes little space, light weight, great quality, everything works great and it's fun and easy to use. The channel buttons are too small and hidden inside (under the batteries), but they work however. This is an amazing little product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHEYLO217 on 06/28/2013

Does what I Expected this thing to do. Even more. I'm leaving soon for my vacation and it goes with me. Hope to find out more of the possibilities. So far, none, but after a use of several days ( months ) we'll see. Hidden faillures? I hope none. Maybe I'll by me one more set. Very usefull. A friend ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections