DX » Community » Reviews » USB 3.0 Hard Disk Drive Enclosure for 2.5" SATA HDD - Black
Customer’s impression:
Very nice cheap but satisfying
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byintoxic on 09/21/2014

More than satisfied with this enclosure, solid build and I especially like that the casing also has standard USB interface not mini. Also the speed is great I get around 45mb/s to 60 mb/s transfer rate. The assembly is very easy and It comes with two screws and a screwdriver. I recommend it to anyone ... Read more

Impression:Very nice, cheap but satisfying ;

0 0 0

• posted bychrismcalvert on 03/11/2014

Small. Useful cable with seperate power if required. Tests okay so a reasonable product. Arrived with several dents in the case. Packaging was okay so damaged before original packing therefore terrible quality control. As others have noted the USB cables appear a bit loose. Time will tell how effective ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byavidtech on 02/26/2014

Great for gaining some file transfer speed; I get roughly 60 MB/SEC with a out of this little guy. The interface board is quality, the use and assembly is very simple. No extra power supply required. Space effective size. Pretty good, once you manage to get it together. The interface board is superglued ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydarkstalker on 05/18/2013

There is really no way to beat the price for this casing. Local retail store are going at almost double the price! Changed from a USB2.0 casing to this and I got a 60Mb/s data transfer rate as compare to the 30MB/s I get with the USB2.0 The cable that come with it is thicker then the normal USB cable ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byalejosimon on 04/14/2013

Solid Build Quality Good Speeds Good Quality USB 3 Cable Included Comes with a Screw Driver for the screws. Comes with a leather poach (although It doesn't really fit) The sata to usb adapter fits easily onto the hard drive. What I dislike is the SATA connector. Be very careful when you connect the hard ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byivrugar1981 on 03/28/2013

What I liked about this product is the USB 3.0 cable. Looks very good quality. With this case, I could reuse an old hard drive from my old laptop. I got speeds from 65 MB / s to 90 MB / s Another positive aspect is that it works with my mini pc Android. Although recognized as a USB 2.0 device The carcass ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykotshura on 02/05/2013

Inexpensive with a good complete set, quite strong and accurate, supports USB 3.0 It is completed with a cover from an imitation leather, good thick USB 3.0 a cable and a screw-driver The back plastic wall dangles, the hard drive isn't fixed in the casing by anything, except own connectors, it was necessary ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjessevi on 01/19/2013

It provide a very easy way to re-use a hard disk dirve form a broken laptop. It comes with a cover a wire to cennect it an the enclosure, it works well with windows 7. it has a usb 3.0 connector. Welt buit. I have found no cons on this item. It gives you the utility you expect in a very easy way. It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPaladinxxx on 01/13/2013

I bought this Hdd encloser to house a 2.5" 120gb sata Hdd that was left over from a broken lap top. I got the unit fast with just the regular shipping and I set it up right away with the Hdd. Plugged it in and it was found by win 7 right away as the drivers were already in the operating system, ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMatty520 on 12/31/2012

* Its build quality is really good, seeming it costed way more than $11. * It's really to insert your HDD into it. * USB 3.0 * The cable that comes with it is pretty strong. ********* * The leather pouch allows your HDD Enclosure to easily slide from it onto the floor if you accidentally hold it in a ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections