DX » Community » Reviews » USB 3.0 Hard Disk Drive Enclosure for 2.5" SATA HDD - Black
Customer’s impression:
Very nice Good enough Very easy USB3.0 solidly built
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarbrodx on 05/03/2017

Impression:Good enough;

Pros: Works ok. Cons: The led light is located almost all inside of the case, so it's imposible to see unless you are in front of the device.

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJolu1984 on 04/25/2017

PROS:material resistente, funciona a elevada tasa de velocidad USB 3.0, ligero. CONS: los pequeños tornillos no alcanzan a cerrar el case correctamente, tuve que asegurar con una cinta aislante.

30 2

ViewMore Hide

• posted byExcobet on 03/02/2017

Pros: relatively good price for this quality. Works just fine, with good transfer speed. Cons: Case quality is somewhat cheap and screws didn't fit very well. There are two screws and other one of them did not fit. Hole for is wasn't where is should've been. Also the other screw needed some power... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byWPgogo on 12/14/2016

Impression:Very nice,Very easy,USB3.0;

The HD enclosure came with the package opened (the product package, not the mail package). The electronic parts looked soldered somewhat unprofessional (as in: by hand, not by machine). But these initial doubts were proven wrong. It was very easy to connect my HD and all worked instantly. Neat it... Read more

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bynandobarth on 08/05/2016

Impression:Very nice,USB3.0,durable product;

durable product, I have 3 cases

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymag400 on 09/15/2016

Impression:Very nice,USB3.0,solidly built;

Pros: Works exactly as advertised. USB3.0 is really fast. The hard drive fit in without any problems and I was able to use it immediately Cons: the enclosure is just slight too big for the hard drive (lengthwise). If you shake it you can hear the hard drive move.

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydealvarado on 01/02/2016

Impression:Very nice;

Facil instalacion, rapido reconocimiento de pc, velocidad 3.0. Por si fuera poco es compatible con windows 8.1 Pro 64 bitd

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byzenobe73 on 09/13/2015

Impression:Works with classic HDD;

Pros: Simple of installation (there is two tiny screws to open the top cover, and the screwdriver is provided within the package) after, you just have to plug the HDD and slide it back in the casing and lock with the two tiny screws. Works well with classic HDD drives. Cons: One of the two screw... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9633734 on 08/28/2015

Impression:Good enough,good speed,USB3.0;

With my SATA II (300) hard drive I get speed up to 40 MB/s. Speed is goo enough. Box itself is very small and I hope I don't need to replace drive any time soon.

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9375882 on 06/02/2015

Impression:Erg tevreden,USB3.0,Good justo good;

Cheap and middle quality, fail the bag is bad

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere