DX » Community » Reviews » USB 3.0 Hard Disk Drive Enclosure for 2.5" SATA HDD - Black
  • 5 star 7 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byavidtech on 02/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great for gaining some file transfer speed; I get roughly 60 MB/SEC with a out of this little guy. The interface board is quality, the use and assembly is very simple. No extra power supply required. Space effective size. Pretty good, once you manage to get it t... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydarkstalker on 05/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:There is really no way to beat the price for this casing. Local retail store are going at almost double the price! Changed from a USB2.0 casing to this and I got a 60Mb/s data transfer rate as compare to the 30MB/s I get with the USB2.0 Cons:The cable that come... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalejosimon on 04/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Solid Build Quality Good Speeds Good Quality USB 3 Cable Included Comes with a Screw Driver for the screws. Comes with a leather poach (although It doesn't really fit) The sata to usb adapter fits easily onto the hard drive. Cons:What I dislike is the SATA connector. Be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byivrugar1981 on 03/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:What I liked about this product is the USB 3.0 cable. Looks very good quality. With this case, I could reuse an old hard drive from my old laptop. I got speeds from 65 MB / s to 90 MB / s Another positive aspect is that it works with my mini pc Android. Althou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykotshura on 02/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Inexpensive with a good complete set, quite strong and accurate, supports USB 3.0 It is completed with a cover from an imitation leather, good thick USB 3.0 a cable and a screw-driver Cons:The back plastic wall dangles, the hard drive isn't fixed in the casing by anything... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjessevi on 01/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It provide a very easy way to re-use a hard disk dirve form a broken laptop. It comes with a cover a wire to cennect it an the enclosure, it works well with windows 7. it has a usb 3.0 connector. Welt buit. Cons:I have found no cons on this item. It gives you the utility... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPaladinxxx on 01/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this Hdd encloser to house a 2.5" 120gb sata Hdd that was left over from a broken lap top. I got the unit fast with just the regular shipping and I set it up right away with the Hdd. Plugged it in and it was found by win 7 right away as the drive... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMatty520 on 12/31/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Its build quality is really good, seeming it costed way more than $11. * It's really to insert your HDD into it. * USB 3.0 * The cable that comes with it is pretty strong. ********* Cons:* The leather pouch allows your HDD Enclosure to easily slide from it onto the fl... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKetse89 on 12/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:USB-cable included. Screwdriver included. Even has carrying pouch. Also works good, speed is fast and constant. Cons:Low-quality build: the screw-holes are not well aligned. Also doesn't provide good physical support for hdd. So you have to be extra careful wh... Read more

3 0
  • posted byETLN01 on 07/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Solid Build Quality Good Speeds Good Quality USB 3 Cable Included Comes with a Screw Driver for the screws. Comes with a leather poach (although It doesn't really fit) The sata to usb adapter fits easily onto the hard drive. Cons:Doesn't appear to support the S.M.A.R.T fu... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections