DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Utility AC Power Consumption Monitor and Timer (AC 220V 10A)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byserangoon55 on 03/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The productor come with power socket that can accept most type of power plug whihc is good. The instantaneous power reading is accurate. The usage over 1 hour, 1 day are also accurate. I have not tested the usage over a month. Cons:The manual is very poorly done. I read... Read more

2 0
  • posted byHMBR on 03/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It totally delivers what it promises, it measures power in real time and more, I live in Brazil in a 220v part of the country and it reads power consumption correctly, I measured things like a 15w light bulb and the result was consistent, even tough it's all in Chinese it... Read more

4 2
  • posted byinconnu29 on 01/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good product. It helped me saving energy and understanding de power consumption of each device i use. Now i can save 16 Euro every 2 months by saving energy. I reccomend this product. It is very accurate. It has an english manual and it is very easy to op... Read more

1 1
  • posted byvadim73 on 05/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This cheap device allows you to know how much energy spends/consumes your electrical equipment/home appliances. You can view both momentary value of Watts are being consumed and some integrated values (within day, month, etc) Cons:Unforunately, there's no Engl... Read more

2 2
  • posted byEking on 12/12/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Superb device, I found it very accurate and easy to use,I thought it will be harder to use since there is no English next to the buttons (there is an English display titles on the screen) but it was very clear the minute I got it. By the way I got a Manual written in En... Read more

0 1
  • posted byStinkynnov on 11/22/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Yep, it's measures power usage. :) Remembers it's state between usage Simple and cheap enough Cons:There is a china plug while I have europlugs around (but see thoughts) Energy consumption per hour / day / month is calculated only after the relevant period Chinese labels... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycargomaster on 10/30/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Allows to measure power consumption of any device pluggable into electric outlet. Based on that you can plan updates for a more power efficient device. It is possible to know the time measurement has been in progress, the current power being consumed, total amount of en... Read more

1 0
  • posted byspinron2 on 09/22/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Quite simply, this gadget lets you accurately measure how much electricity different appliances around your home consume. It is quite accurate at that. These devices cost more than three times as much in Germany (Conrad). Cons:I can't read Chinese, and this device was m... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections