Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrufinocastro on 05/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent price. The build quality is nice. Perfect for the people, like me, that likes to run listening the music on the cellphone. Cons:The size of armband is a bit short for me, because of my size. I don´t think that is a big problem. OtherThoughts:The i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvinaooo on 12/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent build quality. Excellent material. Great finish. Very easy to use. The placeholder for the screen is accurate Cons:The transparent sticks easily on the screen of SGS3. The opening for the fitting of the apparatus is rather tight. Even with the Stylus... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygiulion01 on 11/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really handy for dance club, beach (don't go into the wather!) i use it with headset to call. i don't have te fear it falls out of my pocket. It really responses good to the touchscreen. I can go out and use it with bleutooth headset and works fine that way. N... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections