Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrufinocastro on 05/28/2013

Excellent price. The build quality is nice. Perfect for the people, like me, that likes to run listening the music on the cellphone. The size of armband is a bit short for me, because of my size. I don´t think that is a big problem. The item is very good to protect your cellphone when you are running. Easy to use. No one will see the phone on my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvinaooo on 12/20/2012

Excellent build quality. Excellent material. Great finish. Very easy to use. The placeholder for the screen is accurate The transparent sticks easily on the screen of SGS3. The opening for the fitting of the apparatus is rather tight. Even with the Stylus is very difficult to use the device. the whole set is extremely heavy and awkward considering that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygiulion01 on 11/24/2012

Really handy for dance club, beach (don't go into the wather!) i use it with headset to call. i don't have te fear it falls out of my pocket. It really responses good to the touchscreen. I can go out and use it with bleutooth headset and works fine that way. No one will see the phone on my upper arm. and it is save there! also like the protection it ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections