DX » Community » Reviews » Dual USB Car Cigarette Powered Charger - Black (DC 12~24V)
  • 5 star 15 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynebulousnl on 05/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- This unit is very compact, and only just protrudes from the socket. - It fits very snugly in the socket. It won't come out accidentally. - Two USB jacks from one socket in the very compact package. Cons:Not nearly as powerful as advertised. Barely charges my... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypichol on 01/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works as expects. Have a very little profile, exactly what I was looking for, since I did not want something hanging out of my dashboard! There are the two output ports, that add 3.1A, one 1A and the other 2.1A, the 2A is written iPad. I just hope it will last.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGryzor on 10/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Very small, stays flush with the lighter socket! -More powerful than others I have tried - finally, I can use my GPS and the battery goes up! -Good materials -Two outputs makes it perfect for me and the wife using it at the same time! -quite nice to look at C... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEsanchesl on 10/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It´s well manufactured, seems very resistant. It charges my cell phone as fast as plugged to a wall charger. I´ve never noticed it getting warm or hot. Cons:It should get more well fixed o the car cigarette, sometimes when you soften pick up the cell phone, a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysartaxi on 08/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:2 usb ports high power (3.1A) makes for fast charging of devices, even tablets tiny. fits perfectly in your car's cigarette charger and does not stick out Cons:rather than naming the ports by their power/capacity (2.1A & 1A), it says: "for iPhone/iPod&q... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGalas72 on 06/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I received the item with the pin broken, but even with the pin broken by the mail company it worked, so I will buy another one and try again Cons:The item is package in a plastic bag, and the item got damage by the mail, a better package would be better to protect the ite... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDonk33 on 06/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Have had duo chargers before but majority did not continously charge both devices. They switches the current from device 1 to 2 and back again, causing my iphone and ipad to bleep stating they lost and regained charging. Really annoying. This thing simultaniou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypilothaz on 05/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Just plug in and pop some USB cords to your phone - Quickly charges your phone - Dual charging - No light, which is nice for driving at night. - Short size, not super extended coming out of cigarette outlet Cons:- None OtherThoughts:A sure fire purchase for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzero10 on 05/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very small - tucks almost completely into the lighter outlet Stays put very well and doesn't tend to pop out all the time like some other adapters Very easy to open and modify Delivers the full rated current - I tested to 3.00A combined load and it performed p... Read more

Opened Top  side and voltage divider Bottom side
    1 0
  • posted byKirouac on 03/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This product has 2 USB sockets for your everyday needs. It is mini and very easy to carry or store. Definitely free up the need for 2 charger if you have the entire family that needs to charge all at the same time. Cons:When i charge using either usb socket on m... Read more

3 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections