DX » Community » Reviews » Dual USB Car Cigarette Powered Charger - Black (DC 12~24V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynebulousnl on 05/23/2014

- This unit is very compact, and only just protrudes from the socket. - It fits very snugly in the socket. It won't come out accidentally. - Two USB jacks from one socket in the very compact package. Not nearly as powerful as advertised. Barely charges my phone, when I'm using it as a GPS system. But ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjotapunto on 03/21/2014

Easy to install, double usb socket plug to car lighter. Price is great for the quality, although metalic side springs are rather weak. Power metered, it is right in the voltage range required (no underpower, no overvoltage) After some plug-unplug cicles, the adapter get loose in the socket. Some expanding ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypichol on 01/15/2014

Works as expects. Have a very little profile, exactly what I was looking for, since I did not want something hanging out of my dashboard! There are the two output ports, that add 3.1A, one 1A and the other 2.1A, the 2A is written iPad. I just hope it will last. Moved to this one, since my wife and I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjopelepoop on 11/15/2013

Does exactly what you expect from it ...!!!!! I use it for Navigation device and or phones ...!!!!! Properly build ...!!!!! None at the moment and don't expect any..!!!! Good buy ...!!!!! Does exactly what you expect from it ...!!!!! I use it for Navigation device and or phones ...!!!!! Good buy ...!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAussie101 on 11/14/2013

It is compact and unobtrusive and does not slip out of cigarette holder when driving. It works well with a number of different USB cables. It can be stored in glove compartments and does not take up much space. Useful for charging two devbices at the same time. No cons discovered so far I would recommend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGryzor on 10/27/2013

-Very small, stays flush with the lighter socket! -More powerful than others I have tried - finally, I can use my GPS and the battery goes up! -Good materials -Two outputs makes it perfect for me and the wife using it at the same time! -quite nice to look at Not really as as powerful as described, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEsanchesl on 10/23/2013

It´s well manufactured, seems very resistant. It charges my cell phone as fast as plugged to a wall charger. I´ve never noticed it getting warm or hot. It should get more well fixed o the car cigarette, sometimes when you soften pick up the cell phone, a little pull on the cable may disconnect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJessieblueyu on 08/29/2013

Small, fits well inside the car lighter unit, charges two devices with no problems. No buzzing sound or anything similar... I have tried at least 5 similar devices and this is the first one that actually does what it is supposed to do: Simply charge my phones on the go. Nothing for now... Due to it's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byokosf1 on 08/29/2013

Sturdy and well build. Came in a simple envelope, but nothing more is required really. You can charge two usb devices at once including one high amp device such as an iPad. Seems pretty powerful and my phone charges at least as quickly as with the original iPhone charger. Slightly large for the plug ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndert on 08/12/2013

Good cigarette powered charger with 2 usb connections. I think it is the best, with 2 usb connections available on dealextreme. Don't know if it really is 3.1 ampères, I don't think so if you see the housing. It is probaly only 1.6 - 1.8 A. But I only use it as charger for my TomTom and my phone ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections