DX » Community » Reviews » Dual USB Car Cigarette Powered Charger - Black (DC 12~24V)
Customer’s impression:
Very good excellent Easy to use Convenient usefull
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8907999 on 01/14/2015

Pros: paquete sellado. Cons: no validan que sea directamente el usuario, lo dejaron en seguridad

Comentarios

Impression:Fácil de usar;

0 0 0

• posted byhrigteri on 01/09/2015

Pros: this is a low-profile plug, that does not stick out very far. It feels as if it is of ok quality, not perfect, but considering the price it is what you pay for it. I think its a bargain at this price. One USB slot is 1 ampere, the second slot is max 2.1 A. 1 is good enough for almost all is... Read more

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byJany1975 on 01/09/2015

Pros: it's working and small Cons: maybe the shape - square is not suitable to put one next to other when you have some 12 VDC multiplier adapters ..

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byasiersan on 01/07/2015

Funciona perfectamente para cargar tanto iphone 6 como ipad 2 al mismo tiempo.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bytomaszd on 12/30/2014

I have two of these, one I've been using for several months with no issues. The second one I've bought as a spare, because this gadget does not give an impression of a very solidly built device, the center bolt wobbles a bit. All in all it does work and it works well, so I have no trouble it. A a... Read more

Impression:Convenient;

0 0 0

• posted byJKxxx on 12/26/2014

Small and powerful + two devices at once + very good price = top product

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byamarinl267 on 12/15/2014

the product quality and attention were so good. Is my first buy in this page, I recommend to everybody search and buy all the things that you can need, DX is excellent.

Impression:excellent, usefull;

0 0 0

• posted bybardinifn on 11/30/2014

Pros: All cars should have this product, very good, especially when it's over the phone battery. I already have this product to 4 years.

Impression:Good product for car;

0 0 0

• posted bynkouros89 on 11/04/2014

Ownership: I have this item for a day Pros: This item is lightweight, it seems to be made out of a good material, it has a good grip to the car. Cons: There are no really cons for this item Other thoughts I would like to share with you: I tried it today and it was working super!! Bottomline: The... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bynebulousnl on 05/23/2014

- This unit is very compact, and only just protrudes from the socket. - It fits very snugly in the socket. It won't come out accidentally. - Two USB jacks from one socket in the very compact package. Not nearly as powerful as advertised. Barely charges my phone, when I'm using it as a GPS system.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections