DX » Community » Reviews » Dual USB Car Cigarette Powered Charger - Black (DC 12~24V)
Customer’s impression:
Very good excellent Easy to use None Very nice
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by46marti on 08/15/2015

Va muy bien. Puedo cargar mi nexus 6 o 5 con una hora de ir en coche sin usarlo. Cons: para cargar dos dispositivos a veces tienes qe sacarlo y meterlo ltra vez y tambien tiene cortes.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byshark7x8 on 06/13/2015

Pros: fits right in to the socket so that it does not protrude and look bad once attached Cons: I was expecting much higher charging, with this it takes 30 mins to charge my phone like 10% which is not good

Impression:Notasgood;

0 0 0

• posted byHLB on 05/12/2015

It is very small and cheap and DUAL!!!. Works very well with different phones and tablets and does not get much hot. There is no LED to show it is working and also to disturb you so I really liked this one. USing it for a long while and still working well. Buy 1 or more and give out to your and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by7799660 on 04/30/2015

After it would not charge my Nook, I used a USB tester and found out the current delivered was <1 amp, not 2 amps as advertised. Don't waste your money and put junk in landfills until DX or the manufacturer does better quality control or lowers the specs.

Impression:Bad specs;

0 0 0

• posted bychaicho on 04/17/2015

pros: perfect cons: ninguno

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byMag's on 03/17/2015

Extra ! La petite taille du chargeur fait qu'il ne dépasse pas en hauteur dans la prise allume cigare. Je recommande ce produit.

Mini chargeur double usb sur allume cigare Mini chargeur double usb sur allume cigare

0 0 0

• posted byAlmondoz1 on 03/09/2015

Charges and works as described, great price for the product. Recommended to friends and family to purchase.

0 0 0

• posted by8907999 on 01/14/2015

Pros: paquete sellado. Cons: no validan que sea directamente el usuario, lo dejaron en seguridad

Comentarios

Impression:Fácil de usar;

0 0 0

• posted byhrigteri on 01/09/2015

Pros: this is a low-profile plug, that does not stick out very far. It feels as if it is of ok quality, not perfect, but considering the price it is what you pay for it. I think its a bargain at this price. One USB slot is 1 ampere, the second slot is max 2.1 A. 1 is good enough for almost all is... Read more

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byJany1975 on 01/09/2015

Pros: it's working and small Cons: maybe the shape - square is not suitable to put one next to other when you have some 12 VDC multiplier adapters ..

0 0 0

DX Everywhere