DX » Community » Reviews » Soshine 2700mAh Ni-MH Rechargeable AA Batteries with Case (4-Battery Pack)
  • 5 star 38 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybsl74 on 07/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good value and good charge capacity. Two batteries can almost recharge my smartphone, with a Power Emergency Charger. Cons:I used only once, did not notice any problem. OtherThoughts:2700mAh is a great capacity to use with equipment that spend more energy, like smarthphon... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychikymb on 05/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:High capacity Easy to fit in any device (no like other that are too big and will not fit) the plastic box where they come are very helpful to store them or transport them with you as spare batteries Cons:low voltage, it is 1.2 instead of 1.5 so things like a torch doesn... Read more

0 0
  • posted byValentimF on 02/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's an excellent buy. I've been using them on my remotes and they last as long as other batteries that I own from much more prestigious brand. So yeah if you need batteries and want them cheap, buy these you won't regret it. Being used on remotes they've been lasting a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKarlV on 11/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These batteries have quite a long lifespan, better quality than many batteries here. It is not so easy to find 2700mA ones. I prefer them over some well known brands like GP & Philips overhere. Cons:Nothing springs to mind really. These are good batteries.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKnave59rus on 11/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The low price is not bad figures, the charge held. Convenient box for carrying and stoking. Not bad view. Cons:It is not found, but I use more nothing. We'll see what the future. OtherThoughts:Even if the battery power consumption of data and not so high, the availabili... Read more

Soshine 2700mAh Soshine 2700mAh in box
    0 0
  • posted byDiegoPiojoso on 10/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The quality of completion of the batteries. The package is very good too. The power of the batteries is close to 2700 maH. The charging time was only 4 or 5 hours only, for me it was very fast. Cons:I think the price could be a little cheaper, or you got a dis... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanark on 05/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Construction and packaging is nice. Comes with case. Cons:No where near 2700mAh. OtherThoughts:I used the break in procedure with a MAHA charger and after a full break in cycle, the batteries topped out at approximately 1800mAh. That's only 66% of manufacture's... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygrilow991 on 05/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Great built quality. -Ease of use -Fast Charges -Its charges lasts for a really long time, i'm really excited about this. Cons:-None so far. I'll be testing it so I can let you guys know, but I'm pretty sure I won't have any cons. OtherThoughts:The ship took a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byZonet on 04/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:2700 mah ( i think even more....) i have tested several brand batteries, but these batteries are far the best till now! It takes several hours to recharge these batteries, but then you have quality batteries! If you dont need 4 batteries at the same time, you... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynrh2005 on 04/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has (from the manufacturer) 2700 mAh, which is the top of the amperage of serious AA batteries currently. It come with an useful plastic, green box to keep your batteries safe when not in use. It has a nice green and black color, very different from the oth... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections