DX » Community » Reviews » Soshine 2700mAh Ni-MH Rechargeable AA Batteries with Case (4-Battery Pack)
  • 5 star 46 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Good quality good battery life
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byevertonrjan on 08/06/2014

Pros: The battery and very good stand long time of use in digital cameras. The charging time of the battery and actually a 2700mAh battery. it worth buying the product. cons: nothing against so far. The store dx is to be congratulated for the good product quality. Read more

Impression:good battery life;

0 0
  • posted byDeaLuisdp on 07/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:2700 mah Besides these I also have POWEREX 2700MAH which are significantly more expensive but just as good. Comes with a plastic case Pros: It´s works as usual in Soshine. Contr: None. I´ll keep buying this kind of batteries. And now even cheaper Read more

Impression:Good quality;

0 0
  • posted bybsl74 on 07/08/2014

Good value and good charge capacity. Two batteries can almost recharge my smartphone, with a Power Emergency Charger. I used only once, did not notice any problem. 2700mAh is a great capacity to use with equipment that spend more energy, like smarthphones and flashlights. I bought it to use in a Power Emergency Charger that I bought here in DX. I use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychikymb on 05/22/2014

High capacity Easy to fit in any device (no like other that are too big and will not fit) the plastic box where they come are very helpful to store them or transport them with you as spare batteries low voltage, it is 1.2 instead of 1.5 so things like a torch doesn't have too much bright while using this batteries I use it in my guitar hero wireless ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytanure on 05/21/2014

I've bought this product over 3 years ago, and still work. I use it on my wireless mouse, as well as on my tv remote control. It needs to be charged every 2 months or so, and I haven't noticed any problems so far. None. Best rechargeable batteries I ever had (never really needed to buy another). Although they're not the cheapest on DX, they're certainly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvshatin on 03/20/2014

Really good batteries. Great build quality. Got them more than a year ago and still have no problems at all. Very good for photo flash, son's toys, imac bluetooth mouse and keyboard. Actually, no difference between these and original GP three times more expensive. Very usable cases. Easy to take the batteries with me and and store at home. Couldn't ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byharranator on 03/13/2014

Came out of the packet with approx 50% charge (1200 - 1400mAh) All out of this batch took approx 2500mAh on first charge. Not quite 100% capacity although I dont think I have seen any of these get full capacity. I have bought over 30 of these AA batteries and I think I have thrown out less than 4 from this initial purchase 8 months ago. The previous ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byolobolger on 03/10/2014

- Great price. - Fast recharging. - Good power delivery in mechanical instruments. - Nothing at all. I was thinking that maybe these batteries won't last long but I've been using them for more than 6 months now and they are still in great shape. I use them daily for a blutetooh gamepad (Ouya console) and for an electric shaver, and the performance is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byValentimF on 02/05/2014

It's an excellent buy. I've been using them on my remotes and they last as long as other batteries that I own from much more prestigious brand. So yeah if you need batteries and want them cheap, buy these you won't regret it. Being used on remotes they've been lasting about 1 to 2 months between charges. I'm still waiting for one and hope I never find ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluizosorio on 12/12/2013

One thing I can definitely say is a pro is that these batteries are 2700mAh Ni-MH, so it's going to last quite a lot. Other pro thing that this is a best seller, so we already know this is a good product!.! You can buy it without fear, trust me. Well, to say one con, the case that came with it is not that good... The case broke in one day or two. If ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections