DX » Community » Reviews » Soshine 2700mAh Ni-MH Rechargeable AA Batteries with Case (4-Battery Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Very good Good value Good quality good battery life
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9016703 on 01/22/2015

Shipping took more time as was written, but still acceptable.17 days to Slovakia. Battery is something less than 2700mAh, but works ok. I havent been recharging it yet, so no idea about how much time it will be working.

Impression:Good value;

0 0 0

• posted byNi4444 on 01/06/2015

I have a powerex MH-C9000 battery charger-analyzer and ran these soshine through the "Break-In" cycle which is recommended for new batteries. This takes between 39-45 hours to complete and at the end the charger tells the actual capacity of each battery. Of the 4 batteries I have, the actual were... Read more

Impression:Good value;

0 0 0

• posted byPreuteleute on 12/23/2014

Delivery time took a very long time. otherwise very satisfied!

Impression:good battery life;

0 0 0

• posted byRodrigoRieffel on 12/20/2014

Pros: Very good quality and battery life Cons:Have no one cons for this itens This itens is very very good with a nice price too.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byCCurro on 12/05/2014

Pros: Very good price for what you get. Works well with my wireless mouse and keyboard. Cons: On my charging tests, the maximum mAh couldn't be reached (but it got close).

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byevertonrjan on 08/06/2014

Pros: The battery and very good stand long time of use in digital cameras. The charging time of the battery and actually a 2700mAh battery. it worth buying the product. cons: nothing against so far. The store dx is to be congratulated for the good product quality.

Impression:good battery life;

0 0 0

• posted byDeaLuisdp on 07/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:2700 mah Besides these I also have POWEREX 2700MAH which are significantly more expensive but just as good. Comes with a plastic case Pros: It´s works as usual in Soshine. Contr: None. I´ll keep buying this kind... Read more

Impression:Good quality;

0 0 0

• posted bybsl74 on 07/08/2014

Good value and good charge capacity. Two batteries can almost recharge my smartphone, with a Power Emergency Charger. I used only once, did not notice any problem. 2700mAh is a great capacity to use with equipment that spend more energy, like smarthphones and flashlights. I bought it to use in a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychikymb on 05/22/2014

High capacity Easy to fit in any device (no like other that are too big and will not fit) the plastic box where they come are very helpful to store them or transport them with you as spare batteries low voltage, it is 1.2 instead of 1.5 so things like a torch doesn't have too much bright while I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytanure on 05/21/2014

I've bought this product over 3 years ago, and still work. I use it on my wireless mouse, as well as on my tv remote control. It needs to be charged every 2 months or so, and I haven't noticed any problems so far. None. Best rechargeable batteries I ever had (never really needed to buy another).... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections