DX » Community » Reviews » Soshine 2700mAh Ni-MH Rechargeable AA Batteries with Case (4-Battery Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Very good Quality Good value value Good quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byigordevens on 05/21/2015

Works as fine, as it should!

Impression:Good value,Works fine!;

0 0 0

• posted bykacari on 03/28/2015

El envío fue rápido. Las pilas cumplen con su función, no son perfectas se suelen descargar rápido, pero son útiles para tener a la mano.

Impression:Very good;

0 1 0

• posted byDutch26 on 03/09/2015

Perfect High capacity Good price

Impression:Quality;

0 1 0

• posted bykikonido on 02/18/2015

good amperage for this batteries that let you a long use with powerful electic products. the price is not very cheap, but they have good quality built it came with a case, to protect

Impression:Good value;

0 0 0

• posted byLeXaTwO on 01/26/2015

Bought 12 of them and they all were in 2350-2550 mAh range out of the box. They all work reliably for over half a year (daily use in wireless keyboard, mouses and children toys). Internal resistances as measured by BT-C3100 were in 40-70 mOm range for new cells and raised up to 70-100 mOm range a... Read more

0 0 2

• posted by9016703 on 01/22/2015

Shipping took more time as was written, but still acceptable.17 days to Slovakia. Battery is something less than 2700mAh, but works ok. I havent been recharging it yet, so no idea about how much time it will be working.

0 0 0

• posted byrzs on 01/18/2015

Pros: Very powerful battery. Close to the stated capacity of the manufacturer. I use about 10 sets with flash units and flash triggers. The battery on the first day of operation was struck by its endurance. Cons: Discharges still faster than Eneloop. Storage Box, which comes complete, is not in... Read more

Impression:Quality,value,battery life;

0 0 0

• posted byNi4444 on 01/06/2015

I have a powerex MH-C9000 battery charger-analyzer and ran these soshine through the "Break-In" cycle which is recommended for new batteries. This takes between 39-45 hours to complete and at the end the charger tells the actual capacity of each battery. Of the 4 batteries I have, the actual were... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPreuteleute on 12/23/2014

Delivery time took a very long time. otherwise very satisfied!

Impression:good battery life;

0 0 0

• posted byRodrigoRieffel on 12/20/2014

Pros: Very good quality and battery life Cons:Have no one cons for this itens This itens is very very good with a nice price too.

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: