DX » Community » Reviews » Motorcycle Double Flash Push Button Switch (13cm-Cable Length)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Muy bueno!
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byedug on 08/13/2014

Pros: Muy buen tamaño, de buen material, el mecanismo es simple y se lo nota duro, los cables tienen buen grosor, algo cortos pero por el precio no se puede pedir mas, demasiado lo que es, me sirio mucho para agregar un accesorio a mi moto que no trae y es necesario. Contras: ninguna que haya encontrado. Vale la pena. Read more

Impression:Muy bueno!;

0 0
  • posted bypjdavao on 06/11/2014

Simple push button switch to operate. Smooth clicking of the switch when press in. Easy to install on motorcycle. Wiring is straightforward. Anyone with little basic wiring knowledge can install it. Striking red colour and button switch with hazard logo. Easy to recognise it with its logo engraved on switch. Not sure whether it is weather proof or water ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrahulbhosle on 04/23/2013

Very good product for the price. Easy to use. Pretty robust quality. Nothing that I can think of. I purchased a couple of these. As I live in India, it took a little over a couple of weeks for me to get the delivery, but hey, when they are shipping it for free, we can't really complain about it now, can we? I use this for Hazard light on my motorcycle.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byegotrans on 04/12/2013

I own a motorcycle workshop and use this product. Until now it has worked better than the ones we buy in the shops in Mexico. Some motorcycles do not have this funcion and it makes for better safety. What suprised me was that it works on all brand bikes. Sometimes you have to adapt the bike for the buttons to fit. The cables could be a little longer.... Read more

0 1
  • posted byxflyboy on 10/08/2012

Nisly build. Can use for 2 to 1 or 1 to 1 connectios. Can unplug easly. Easy construction. Small. Button goes easy. Not waterproof. Still dont' know if it has led/light or not. Not clear how it works till you disassable it. Couldn't install it yet on my bike due to some electrical issues on my bike. I'm new in that are, don't know if and how it must ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections