DX » Community » Reviews » Motorcycle Double Flash Push Button Switch (13cm-Cable Length)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrahulbhosle on 04/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good product for the price. Easy to use. Pretty robust quality. Cons:Nothing that I can think of. OtherThoughts:I purchased a couple of these. As I live in India, it took a little over a couple of weeks for me to get the delivery, but hey, when they are s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byegotrans on 04/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I own a motorcycle workshop and use this product. Until now it has worked better than the ones we buy in the shops in Mexico. Some motorcycles do not have this funcion and it makes for better safety. What suprised me was that it works on all brand bikes. Cons:... Read more

0 1
  • posted byxflyboy on 10/08/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nisly build. Can use for 2 to 1 or 1 to 1 connectios. Can unplug easly. Easy construction. Small. Button goes easy. Cons:Not waterproof. Still dont' know if it has led/light or not. Not clear how it works till you disassable it. OtherThoughts:Couldn't install it... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections