DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Sports Armband for Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250 - Black
  • 5 star 9 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySpiderMikeyy on 12/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is really the key to purchasing the item. Less than $5 price tag is a beauty. It will fit most people, and once strapped-on, the phone is nice and snug in the pouch. Cons:The Velcro was undermined within about 3 months. I didn't use it too often so I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHark3n on 08/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:My phone fits and the strap sits securely around my arm. Touch screen is also still usable. Cons:When I received the package it was folded. This resulted in the armband having a rather nasty crease along the top and bottom. Another small problem is the opening for the pho... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytchristen on 07/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Comfortable - Fits phone including extended battery - Price - Size of arm band The armband looks nice and the phone fits in it quite easily, due to the elastic material used. The phone doesn't fall out even if you hold the armband upside down. The touch screen... Read more

0 0
  • posted byframe268 on 06/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:No fuss and easy to use. Can still use the touchscreen even if there's plastic covering. Comfortable to wear and highly adjustable depending on your desired tightness/ looseness. Cons:No lock to secure phone. There's a possibility of it sliding out after prolong... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabioty on 06/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy of use, perfect fit on my Nexus, clear view of screen. Fácil e simples de usar, meu nexus coube perfeitamente nele, fácil visualização da tela. Cons:My son can´t use, because his arm is thin (he is 13 years old) and the item does no fit is... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcosdemori on 05/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The armband is fantastic. It fits perfectly on my arm and is the perfect size for Galaxy S3 (GT-i9300). The transparent plastic that cover the smartphone allows to access the touch screen without any problem. The price is amazing, here in Brazil is about three... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrubenruben on 03/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:22/03/2013 It is economical and useful, the front plastic is suitable for use without removing the smartphone from the holster Cons:take care to get the phone out of the armband, may break the seams. The materials are of low quality but suitable price. Velcro, not grab en... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarceloaa on 11/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The armband is fantastic. It fits perfectly on my arm and is the perfect size for Galaxy Nexus (i9250). The transparent plastic that cover the smartphone allows to access the touch screen without any problem. The price is amazing, here in Brazil is about three... Read more

0 0
  • posted byk0nstantin_h on 11/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I use this Armband for my running exercises and it's perfect. I can now see my running speed during the run. The phone fits good. With a litle practice you can also use your Phone through the plastic. The fastner is working very good, you have to be careful no... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymjktrade on 10/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- fits perfectly to Galaxy Nexus i9250 - phone doesn't move inside - screen is still responsive enough under the plastic -convenient in use, easy to insert/remove the phone Cons:- fabric between phone and arm is not waterproof, what leads to accumulation of sm... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections