DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Sports Armband for Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250 - Black
  • 5 star 10 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Resistente bonita leve
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byigorbigu on 08/25/2014

pros: me pareceu bastante resistente, tem um bom material, é bastante firme não passando sensação de que o aparelho fosse cair. contras: nenhum others: comprei para usar quando estivesse fazendo trilha de bicicleta ou ate mesmo minhas caminhadas ao ar livre ou academia, funcionou perfeitamente e estou totalmente satisfeito. Read more

Impression:leve,Resistente,bonita;

0 0
  • posted bySpiderMikeyy on 12/31/2013

The price is really the key to purchasing the item. Less than $5 price tag is a beauty. It will fit most people, and once strapped-on, the phone is nice and snug in the pouch. The Velcro was undermined within about 3 months. I didn't use it too often so I was partly surprised. Also use it to watch movies on Coach buses. Just stick the velcro onto the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHark3n on 08/06/2013

My phone fits and the strap sits securely around my arm. Touch screen is also still usable. When I received the package it was folded. This resulted in the armband having a rather nasty crease along the top and bottom. Another small problem is the opening for the phone. It is a bit too small, and I had to cut it open in order for my phone to actually ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytchristen on 07/10/2013

- Comfortable - Fits phone including extended battery - Price - Size of arm band The armband looks nice and the phone fits in it quite easily, due to the elastic material used. The phone doesn't fall out even if you hold the armband upside down. The touch screen works good through the protection front. Guess it is not watertight, but that's not really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byframe268 on 06/20/2013

No fuss and easy to use. Can still use the touchscreen even if there's plastic covering. Comfortable to wear and highly adjustable depending on your desired tightness/ looseness. No lock to secure phone. There's a possibility of it sliding out after prolonged use. Looks really plain. Could have a velcro lock or something to avoid instances of phone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabioty on 06/17/2013

Easy of use, perfect fit on my Nexus, clear view of screen. Fácil e simples de usar, meu nexus coube perfeitamente nele, fácil visualização da tela. My son can´t use, because his arm is thin (he is 13 years old) and the item does no fit is his arm. Meu filho de 13 anos não conseguiu usa porque o braço dele é muito ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcosdemori on 05/06/2013

The armband is fantastic. It fits perfectly on my arm and is the perfect size for Galaxy S3 (GT-i9300). The transparent plastic that cover the smartphone allows to access the touch screen without any problem. The price is amazing, here in Brazil is about three times more expensive, so it's a good deal. There's no cons at all. The only issues is about ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrubenruben on 03/22/2013

22/03/2013 It is economical and useful, the front plastic is suitable for use without removing the smartphone from the holster take care to get the phone out of the armband, may break the seams. The materials are of low quality but suitable price. Velcro, not grab enough to go quiet with the armband. Although no problems falls to the ground and having ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarceloaa on 11/17/2012

The armband is fantastic. It fits perfectly on my arm and is the perfect size for Galaxy Nexus (i9250). The transparent plastic that cover the smartphone allows to access the touch screen without any problem. The price is amazing, here in Brazil is about three times more expensive, so it's a good deal. There's no cons at all. The only issues is about ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byk0nstantin_h on 11/14/2012

I use this Armband for my running exercises and it's perfect. I can now see my running speed during the run. The phone fits good. With a litle practice you can also use your Phone through the plastic. The fastner is working very good, you have to be careful not to make it to tight. It there's a strong rain, my phone will get wet. I'm glad that i found ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections