DX » Community » Reviews » Car Air Ionizer with Fully Automatic Cigarette Lighter and Live Smoke Remover
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrabbitsrabbits on 11/30/2012

- it does help keeps eyes on the road - I has a good smell. - easy to use , just a push of a button . . - Light cigarettes evenly and quickly for you in a fast time. - Way to many lights Can only fit a certain amount of cigarette Does jam from time to time Nice litte gadget......... Friends are always ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJester78 on 06/13/2011

I love my new car toy! it sits right on my armrest so the flashing lights don't distract me while driving at night and it is still a very convenient spot to grab my automatically lit cigarette from while driving :) I enjoy a cigarette during my drive on the way home from work. This machine makes it even ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykodak142 on 06/02/2011

-Works perfect almost every time -helpfull to light your cigarette while you continue to drive -beeps to let you know your smoke is ready -small and convenient, does not use much space in the car about 1/10 times I need to unplug it and plug it back in to get it to work, not a big deal... actuallly less ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybudavargas on 02/16/2011

Increible concept, and the best part is that... IT WORKS! No longer need a red trafic light to light you smoke while driving (although, you shouldn't smoke while you drive, but many of us do it anyways...). Ionizer also works! Case looks surdy and well made. Only 6 cigars on the barrel... I usually smoke ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymgatskie on 08/24/2010

Does light the cigarettes. The fan/ionizer works. Nice to have a fragrance diffuser. You have to be attentive to possible jams. The unit I have sometimes double feeds the cigarettes and will cause the ejection mechanism to not work and the lit cigarette will be trapped and u have to fish it out. May ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections