DX » Community » Reviews » 5-in-1 Round Folding Large Flash Reflector Board - 5 Colors (78cm Diameter)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLfcmota on 06/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Good quality overall, for the asking price. Functionally has all the requirements to fulfill its intended function. Lets you easily carry the reflectors, the idea of being reversible is very good.Cons:The zipper may cause the tissue is trapped when it closes. The fact th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIvaska on 03/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It have compact size. Convenient transportation. Highlighting has 5 options.Cons:I have not even tried to find a downside. Just use it at work.OtherThoughts:Bottomline:The Multidisc Reflector 5 in 1 is one of the most popular. Indispensable when taking pictures... Read more

dimmension in box opened
    1 0
  • posted byc0wy on 09/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:ideal size for portraits, and even for waist up. really, really, really small when folded. takes a little space and can be placed on a regular sized backpack with no problems. the ring is sturdy and does the job well. the finish is really ok. seems and feels du... Read more

2 0
  • posted bym00ck3y on 07/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Its really compact, the price is good, contrary to what i saw in reviews to other items similar to this, mine had no tape around the carying pouch (I sent an email where i asked special atention to this item and i guess DealExtreme staff followed my instructions).Cons:I ca... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections