DX » Community » Reviews » Car Windshield Swivel Mount Holder for Iphone 4 / 4S - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydomen.sakelsek on 06/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works great.Cheap. Has never fell down from window. The plastic is qualaty. And when moved left or right it stays in place. Very good sucktioncup, the swivel arm is sturdy and strong, it keeps locked in it's position no matter how much weight or bumps in the r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedseiji1991 on 01/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Fits right in, it's pretty good to use you cell as a GPS. If you're looking for that, you got it with this. - You can use your phone on both sides. Cons:- The suction cup is a bit crappy. - Cheap plastic, looks like it's gonna break easily. - The lock on the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRitoga on 01/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The Car Windshield Swivel Mount Holder for iPhone 4 / 4S works perfectly and secured well to car windshield. It also fits perfectly to the mobile phone and allows the phone will not fall produced by the vibrations of the road. The grip system across the windshield suction... Read more

0 0
  • posted byortalsegal on 01/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use, better stick to the window, holding the device strongly. Not expensive. The price is worth the consideration. Cons:I found no cons for this product yet OtherThoughts:I have not checked in depth, but other models seem cumbersome to use, and in my country sel... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections