DX » Community » Reviews » White SMD 4*5 20-LED Cabin/Dome/Door/Glove Box Light (12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySomRus on 04/18/2011

Excellent LED panel. Very well, shines brightly! I advise everyone! The kit includes a set of adapters, be sure to let a suit. Also in the kit includes double-sided tape to stick. It is a pity that the light gives a little glow in blue. And the brightness on the AAA + + +. Put in the car. The truth would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfernandokreutz on 03/20/2011

This is a great product. I is very, but very bright. It illuminates the car interior's very well. It is pretty easy to install. As it is possible to see in the pictures I've posted, it almost didn't fit my VW's dome light fixture. It works as expected in the delay and diming. It didn't seem to change ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySPAMARCOS on 10/26/2010

SUper Ultra Bright! The stunning white light will make inside you car like day! With this light you can ready a map, find things much more easier. Good plugs and good construction and soldering. None, but like almost of led lights faul when don't indicates the positive or negative pole on the conectors.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygfd1007 on 05/03/2010

I have changed all the lights that I have in my trailer in the bush. I only have 12v power so conservation is a must. These are brighter at less draw than the original lights.My wife loves the extra light that they give off for reading. Great for anyone using 12v solar power. The wires are a little small ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFossil26 on 08/18/2009

-Very bright LEDs. -Resistors included to control the current. This would increase the life of the LEDs -Good soldering -Wide range of adaptors for different vehicles -None You will have to make sure it fits in your vehicle. I bought 3 of these and realised 2 of them would not fit into my smaller map ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaznwrxsti on 04/28/2009

White SMD 4*5 20-LED Cabin/Dome/Door/Glove Box Light (12V) This is a great product. There are 20 led's and it lights up the entire trunk. I would definitely buy this. I can actually see all of the stuff in my trunk at night time. There are no cons. If you are going to use this in your dome light, you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydraggonfly on 12/17/2008

Very Complete installation pack,comes with everything in the photo and it also comes with some double sided adhesive which isn't in the picture. has a total of 60 emitters, three emitters per package, 20 packages. The other guy mentioned more spot than flood. honestly, there is far more than enough flood ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGlowjob on 05/24/2008

This adds a really nice touch to my car. Gone are the days where I have to sit in my car at night with ugly incandecent light. Now I have a nice white light to help me see where I dropped my french fries while driving! Has 20 LEDS which shine pretty bright. Found it super easy to install. It as easy ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections