DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Screen Film Guards with Cleaning Cloth for PS Vita
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymegaginaldo on 10/28/2013

fits perfectly. good quality. as the ps vita screen is susceptible to scratches this film protects the screen enough. adheres to the screen easily. accompanies cloths for cleaning the screen. I did not think anything bad in the product. I recommend everyone to protect quizerem part trazaira and diateira ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLostDude on 05/03/2013

Great quality - Fits perfectly with PS Vita - Keeps PS Vita screen safe from damage, cover almost all the areas of the PS VITA, not only the screen. Comes with a cleaning cloth to help the application. Very very hard to apply without leeting air bubbles due to the large dimension. As all the protective ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWaruko on 03/28/2013

Perfect, low cost and well fitting. It is labeled as Hori, but I don't think so. Despite of that it is made by good quality. Not very easy to put due to the large dimension. As all the protective screen film, actually. use same adhesive tape and be ready to spend one hour in order not to have any bubbles ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylilithazure on 03/23/2013

I was suffering before having this beacuse of the stains, dust and scratches that could be damaging my vita, This is a good protector becuase it protects all the frontal, the rear touchpad and even the rear part where the model and brand is!.... It comer pre cutted with the spaces of the buttons. None ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhomemdosaco on 02/16/2013

Good price, fits the device perfectly. Well packed, with appropriate quality. Great way to protect the Vita's screen. Tricky to install. Requires some practice. Still, all screen protectors are like that. After instalation, you may see some bubbles, but give it a few days. Most of them dissapear on their ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byakrhoogvliet92 on 02/05/2013

The Ps Vita is a pretty expensive device. That is why I would like to protect as much a possible. These screenguards/protecters are very handy. It will protect your touchscreen upfront, but also the touchpad on the backside of your Ps Vita. It is very very hard too apply the protector good, without the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrodocroso on 11/29/2012

Fits prefectly on my PS Vita, Good quality, cheap and protecs all sides of your PS Vita, good product, very ease to use just follow de pictures-instructions, keep al the sufaces clean and your hands too. No cons. More than two months waiting for the delivey. Not DX problem the frist one a bought arrived ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byantonioadlei on 11/22/2012

- Easy to apply - Protects your screen and rear touchpad - Good transparency - Good Price If the person does not have a little practice in applying films on display, can damage the film and wasting your money. First by not having a manual in English, and second because the top film wrinkling, making ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byvitorborg on 11/07/2012

A cheap good quality screen and back protector for the ps vita Protects the front screen and the back touch panel as well Comes with a cleaning cloth Easy install It can be hard to install if you are not familiarized with screen protector Catches dust easily Needs to be peeled off and washed in order ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybiazus on 08/07/2012

English: - Great quality - Fits perfectly with PS Vita - Keeps PS Vita screen safe from damage Portugues: - Ótima qualidade - Se encaixa perfeitamente no PS Vita - Deixa o PS Vita realmente muito seguro English: - Hard to make the whole PS Vita screen be clean before using it - The joystick part ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections