DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Screen Film Guards with Cleaning Cloth for PS Vita
  • 5 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymegaginaldo on 10/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:fits perfectly. good quality. as the ps vita screen is susceptible to scratches this film protects the screen enough. adheres to the screen easily. accompanies cloths for cleaning the screen.Cons:I did not think anything bad in the product. I recommend everyone t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLostDude on 05/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Great quality - Fits perfectly with PS Vita - Keeps PS Vita screen safe from damage, cover almost all the areas of the PS VITA, not only the screen. Comes with a cleaning cloth to help the application.Cons:Very very hard to apply without leeting air bubbles due... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWaruko on 03/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Perfect, low cost and well fitting. It is labeled as Hori, but I don't think so. Despite of that it is made by good quality.Cons:Not very easy to put due to the large dimension. As all the protective screen film, actually.OtherThoughts:use same adhesive tape an... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylilithazure on 03/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I was suffering before having this beacuse of the stains, dust and scratches that could be damaging my vita, This is a good protector becuase it protects all the frontal, the rear touchpad and even the rear part where the model and brand is!.... It comer pre cutted with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhomemdosaco on 02/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Good price, fits the device perfectly. Well packed, with appropriate quality. Great way to protect the Vita's screen.Cons:Tricky to install. Requires some practice. Still, all screen protectors are like that. After instalation, you may see some bubbles, but give it a few... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakrhoogvliet92 on 02/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The Ps Vita is a pretty expensive device. That is why I would like to protect as much a possible. These screenguards/protecters are very handy. It will protect your touchscreen upfront, but also the touchpad on the backside of your Ps Vita.Cons:It is very very hard too a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodocroso on 11/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Fits prefectly on my PS Vita, Good quality, cheap and protecs all sides of your PS Vita, good product, very ease to use just follow de pictures-instructions, keep al the sufaces clean and your hands too.Cons:No cons.OtherThoughts:More than two months waiting for the deli... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantonioadlei on 11/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:- Easy to apply - Protects your screen and rear touchpad - Good transparency - Good PriceCons:If the person does not have a little practice in applying films on display, can damage the film and wasting your money. First by not having a manual in English, and seco... Read more

2 0
  • posted byvitorborg on 11/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:A cheap good quality screen and back protector for the ps vita Protects the front screen and the back touch panel as well Comes with a cleaning cloth Easy installCons:It can be hard to install if you are not familiarized with screen protector Catches dust easily... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybiazus on 08/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:English: - Great quality - Fits perfectly with PS Vita - Keeps PS Vita screen safe from damage Portugues: - Ótima qualidade - Se encaixa perfeitamente no PS Vita - Deixa o PS Vita realmente muito seguroCons:English: - Hard to make the whole PS Vita screen... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections