Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynrh2005 on 04/10/2013

It's usually expensive in Brazil, my country. The price here in dx.com is amazing. It's an adapter that allows the use of microSD memory cards in SD slots. And the microSD is still available to use like microSD itself, if you get him from the adapter. One of my adapters don't worked at all. I accepted ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynikaway on 04/08/2013

Very Excelent! I like, is perfect and new! Alright, vendor is very antentittive. I am satisfied with this purchase. Now my phone can store many files. I really like it! I am very happy about it! I am extremely pleased really, the card arrived very well wrapped, it is new and came in perfect physical ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byshaynesmith on 02/14/2013

Cheap. Comes with both the Micro SD card and an adapter to enable use in the larger SD slots if needed. Is supplied in a quality plastic case that you could use later to store it when not in your device. Works fine for me in my mp3 player. (that I also purchased through DX.com) I have found no problems ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKakly on 02/12/2013

Well, its just a micro sd card and works well. It's cheap, and have a good quality. The adapter works fine. I'm using it for few weeks and i have no problems. I have bought to use in a mp3 player and it works perfectly. The capacity is good too , 3,78 GB. I hate to buy things that say 4 GB and you get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythrzb on 12/01/2012

It's really cheap if compared to the cards that are sold in my country and works pretty fine (at least for me). It meet all my needs very well and I'm very satisfied with it. If compared to the other DX's products, the price is quite high and I think it could be lowered a bit, but I think it's still ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHouskin7 on 11/19/2012

The card came after about 2 weeks, wrapped in bubble envelopes. Packaging was fine, and the goods undamaged. Card I could immediately after unpacking insert into your phone and start using it. Adapter for SD card certainly appreciated by those who do not have the ability to connect directly to TF card ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCoNTaiN on 11/18/2012

This Micro SD/TF card is very cheap and comes in a nice package. Also, the adapter comes in very handy, if you'd like to use the card on other devices. It really does the trick, and works perfectly. Of course, as a customer I'd like the price lowered. Besides that, there are no cons. The product works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMatheusFroz on 10/21/2012

* Card works perfectly * Adapter works perfectly * Capacity is great and everything looks fine * Good gift! * Buy one if you could! * Not a really one, everything works properly, is impossible to be better. * Not a really one. Just toke more than 1 month to get in my house, but everything is better than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydavinderx on 09/20/2012

This is a great TF card and it comes with an adapter, so that's always a bonus. Think for this price it should be 8GB, but I needed an extra TF card so I went for this instead. Has no moving parts, so unless the card dies due to internal reasons, I should not have issues with it. Got this card since ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycheesebacon on 09/09/2012

- It's really cheap. - I've brought four of this cards untill now and none of them had any problems. - Came in a nice protective case that you don't find even in the more expensive cards. - Here in Brazil it costs four or five times this price for a lower quality card. - Came with an adapter (even if ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections