DX » Community » Reviews » Battery Cover Case for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Black
Customer’s impression:
good cheap òtimo
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8767099 on 12/18/2014

Gostei de ter comprado nesse site. Read more

Impression:òtimo;

0 0 0

• posted bylmf94 on 12/03/2014

Pros: cheap, lightweight, fits almost perfectly. Cons: long shipping time, fits a bit to tight. Overall i'm satisfied with this product. Read more

Impression:good, cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byitgadgets on 05/19/2014

My original controller stopped working and I found out that the contact point of the battery cover case has rusted badly. This battery cover case for xbox 360 wireless controller worked perfectly. Instead of buying an expensive new controller, this cheap $1.75 case did the trick! None whatsoever. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystijnnl on 04/19/2014

+ Build quality is good. + Works just like the original battery cover. + Excellent purchase if your original broke. + Cheap! - Slight cheap feel to them but they do what they should and that's what matters. - 1 out of the 2 I ordered doesn't 100% fit but still works correctly. Would recommend to others ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDarklordrsn on 09/26/2013

I have brought some of these, because in my house, my friends came a lot to play, and we play for a very long time, making the batteries to discharge, and for that reason, i broken the cover case that came with the controller, they doens fit to nice anymore and the controller doesnt recognize that the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalanmx on 02/23/2013

Xbox 360 replacement battery case is not a genuine microsoft item but it works fine, good materials and nice finishes I recomend it if you want to use AA rechargable batteries!. No es original pero funciona bien I think that it doesnt fits very well, but the controller is still working, so It doesn't ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections