DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz Bluetooth V3.0 Handsfree Stereo Headset - Black
Customer’s impression:
good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAdrianordp on 11/26/2014

Pros: - Great battery life; - No delay; - Easy pairing; - Works while charging; Cons: No cons at all. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byKpacHblu on 10/14/2013

Good looks headphones through which you could not tell what they are worth less than $25. Fairly good sound, though a bit quiet. But this is offset by the fact that these headphones have a pretty good passive noise reduction system. Also good headphones sit on the ears - not hang out, but not too tight.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDogmeat on 04/26/2013

It was easy set up, connection time is quick and reliable. The audio quality is good. The headset is lightweight and comfortable and folds down to a compact size. Audio volume could go a little higher. Volume up button is a bit iffy on the one I received, works okay but does not click like it should.... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byMDekkers on 06/23/2012

Price is ok. Quality is ok, not outstanding but thats understandable for such price. Used it in combination with a bluetooth dongle (BT 3.0) and works ok with Skype. I listened some musie from the living room to my upstairts office: ok. The concrete ceiling was no problem. Only chinese manual. Also the ... Read more

1 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections