DX » Community » Reviews » FM Transmitter with LCD Display for Iphone/Iphone 3g/3GS (Full FM Radio Range)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDevChatts on 06/29/2010

- Price is right for FM transmitter. - Includes the USB cigarette adapter - Charge your iDevice and listen at the same time. - Works to home audio as well. No dock needed. - Transmitter can easily fall out of iPod. A little better 'lock clip' would be great. - A big bump while driving can loosen the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycredo on 12/08/2008

Mine came black witch is nice. Plugs in my 1st generation Ipod touch really nicely. Very easy to use. The back light is very bright so operating in the dark or sunlight is easy. The transmitter quality seems good. No batteries needed. No cords in the way. It drains my ipods battery quite fast. It Lasted ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlexDo618 on 11/19/2008

The FM Transmitter is very easy to use. Just plug it into the bottom of Iphone 3G as if you were plugging in the home charger. Set the FM frequency and match that frequency to your stereo. Can be adjusted by .1 plus or minus. The Cigarett charger / usb power out did not work. Tried taking apart to see ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTeknisten on 09/02/2008

* Cheap * Easy to use * Charger included * Full range FM band * Fast shipping * Good output level on the sound. Just plug it in to the iPod/iPhone and hit + or - to adjust frequency to what you want and adjust the radio to the same then you are ready to go. * A bit plastic * The charger plug don't go ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections