- Price is right for FM transmitter.
- Includes the USB cigarette adapter - Charge your iDevice and listen at the same time.
- Works to home audio as well. No dock needed. - Transmitter can easily fall out of iPod. A little better 'lock clip' would be great.
- A big bump while driving can loosen the transmitter.
- Plastic housing feels thin and weak.... Read more
Mine came black witch is nice. Plugs in my 1st generation Ipod touch really nicely. Very easy to use. The back light is very bright so operating in the dark or sunlight is easy. The transmitter quality seems good. No batteries needed. No cords in the way. It drains my ipods battery quite fast. It Lasted 3,5 hours when my ipod was on 20% so I think that ... Read more
The FM Transmitter is very easy to use.
Just plug it into the bottom of Iphone 3G as if you were plugging in the home charger. Set the FM frequency and match that frequency to your stereo. Can be adjusted by .1 plus or minus. The Cigarett charger / usb power out did not work. Tried taking apart to see if any wire was lose but nothing. Nothing burned.... Read more
* Cheap * Easy to use * Charger included * Full range FM band * Fast shipping * Good output level on the sound. Just plug it in to the iPod/iPhone and hit + or - to adjust frequency to what you want and adjust the radio to the same then you are ready to go. * A bit plastic * The charger plug don't go all the way in to the transmitter which makes me ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.