DX » Community » Reviews » Full Range FM Transmitter MP3 Player with USB Port SD Slot and IR Remote Controller
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byghouri on 11/20/2013

This FM transmitter is available on a very good price. Works fine. I am using it for many months now and its has not disappointed me. The product has many good features. Fits well, looks good and good price. The remote control is not very useful. It work only from very close and from a certain angle.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychappie07 on 07/31/2013

Ease of use. No wiring. Large number of songs. Good stereo sound and this one does not start from the beginning of the list every time you use it. If you consider the cost it is hard to criticize the quality. I have bought more than five of these and they all stopped working after a while. On inspection ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byklepka on 01/18/2013

It's a small device with nice design. Nothing special, but usefull. Remote control is so-so-so small. I like it. It's almost invisible on the dashboard. We have some problem with this device. If we try to play music from SD card, we can't scroll to the next song with a remote control. But if we take ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEdwazahVekzo on 09/17/2012

- Good price - Easy to use - 3 ways to have it working Now I can listen to my MP3 using any USB flash drive, SD or even using my iPhone - Low quality - The remote needs to be pointed directly to the transmitter, otherwise, it will not work - The main volume is too low compared to the other radio stations ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymark8891 on 08/21/2011

It does what promisses. Very easy to set. The remote controle, that is included, is good. The quality of the sound is very good and It saves the last music when it is turned off. It has a good shape and its quality is good. It is quite beautiful and the price is good. You are paying for a good product.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byttheobal on 04/25/2011

Works, remote was nice. lots of options for connecting devices. decent sound on moderate volume. Doesn't play mp3s and charge mp3 player over usb at same time. Didn't support USB Flash drive with more than 1GB worth of music. Humming noise on low volume Display hard to see. I used it with my Zune. It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaster2012 on 04/06/2011

Very small price. Clearness and convenience of use. A convenient control panel. A normal sound at this price. Quality of assemblage comprehensible, but in this purchase it not the most important thing. The deformed sound from a linear input. And the tip is hardly inserted. Some USB Flash hang, the track ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymatbu on 12/23/2010

it works very well. i used it only with a ipod, not with a sd card or usb-stick but i'm shure it would work in the same way. the frequence is precise and normaly you radio will not have problems to find the frequence. the radio signal is a bit quiet. so if you are listening a quiet song, probably your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaztr0 on 12/04/2010

The price is decent and it works. It was tough to find a good channel to leave it on, due to the fact that in New York City, every other channel is occupied so it took me a little work to adjust to it. The channel memory is nice. I have yet to use the remote features because... (read cons) My cable broke.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byioquir on 11/01/2010

Small Plastic parts have good quality Remote control Plays one, all, random, waves (to select, press play button for a while) Five (i'm not sure) pre set equalization modes Clear sound, with good trembles and bass Remembers station frequency and last song played Good broadcast power Has no folders support:... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections