DX » Community » Reviews » Full Range FM Transmitter MP3 Player with USB Port SD Slot and IR Remote Controller
  • 5 star 13 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 16 ( 47% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 6% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Usefull device for learning foreign languages

posted by ILYAD on 11/17/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Allows to choose frequency with step 0.1 MHz, provides good sound quality with no noise, has glowing display, quite sensitive to IrDA remote control, remembers playing track, has USB host, cardreader and line in jack.

Cons:

Doesn't allow to slip (fast forward) within a track. It also seems not to know how to sort tracks alphabetically and plays files in the order as they located on the card physically. There is no user guide, and I don't know if it understands play-list files. Besides, it doesn't understand SDHC cards.

OtherThoughts:

I bought it for listening to the recorded lessons (I learn French) -- each record for 1.5 hours. I have to use free utility MP3DirectCut to cut one long track to many-many short tracks to have possibility start listening from the place, where I stopped last time.

Bottomline:

Nice device for reasonable price. However, you have to apply your hands to use it for listening to very long tracks.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections