DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Metal Back Case for Iphone 4 / 4S - Silver
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by266775777 on 04/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Polished metall looks very strong and very resistent to any damages that your iphone can take in its life. All cutouts are made perfect. Case has a fluffed surface inside, so it will not scracth your phone. Also back side is removable. Bottom of case is removabl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymateushanai on 11/16/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Beautiful design - Very cheap for the quality - Sturdy - Very Shiny - Protects the phone really well even if you drop it everyday. - Looks expensive. Cons:- The metal case bents quite easily if you drop your phone on the floor a few times. It offers good pro... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybedosavas on 04/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:According to me idea and view are good, you can separate the case, just take off lower bumper and you can take off back plate but it has problems with gripping Cons:I said it has problems with bumper's gripping and they can separate easily. It can easily to be shattered O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byresmitatil on 02/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good product. Material is very good quality. Aliminum surface doesnt show your fingertrips. Also barriers and back cover seems solid. I love this product. Cons:Hard to close and open. No instructions. Reaching buttons is not very easy but no big deal. camera and charge ho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGestInt on 12/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a beautiful case for iPhone4. It's elegant and very recomended. The aluminum case brings elegance and a lot of protection to your iPhone 4. Easy to install. I recommend purchasing at hand, protective films for the screen, so you get an almost total equipment pro... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaaland on 08/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very cool looking case in sturdy aliminium. The best looking one I've come accross. Fits very nicely on the iPhone 4S. Easy access to all buttons, dock connector, headphones and even the SIM-bay. The case has enough room to connect the charging/sync cable withou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavidsjc on 06/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Acabamento (Finishing): Nota(rate) 9/10 Material: Nota (rate) 9/10 Interior da capa (case interior): Nota (rate) 7/10 Peso (weight): Nota (rate) 8/10 Embalagem (Package): Nota (rate) 10/10 Quando vi a capa de acrilico que protege este case de metal para o iphone... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections