DX » Community » Reviews » V911 4-Channel 2.4GHz Mini Gyro Single Propeller RC Helicopter - Orange
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyune27 on 04/11/2014

It is almost indistructable. I should have started with a trainer because this is already my second helicopter that I got from DealExtreme. Two times in a row: prompt delivery, good working condition. Only the pilot overrated himself: I lost the helicopter! (most probably in a very high tree...) Now that I have my second helicopter I will be more carefull ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bycardmail on 02/19/2014

V911 4-Channel 2.4GHz Mini Gyro Single Propeller RC Helicopter. I have a store and you can fly. It seems to me that this is the optimal set, which should be up just in case. When you buy a helicopter should think about this kit, learning to fly easily damage these small items. The quality identical to the original, so if anyone has the original know ... Read more

V911 4-Channel 2.4GHz Helicopter V911 4-Channel 2.4GHz Helicopter_ V911 4-Channel 2.4GHz Mini Gyro Single Propeller R
    0 0
  • posted byjappierzote on 07/10/2013

Very good for the price/quality. I bought it as replacement for another one I just broke. This is the NEW model. Although the model number is the same, be adviced if you have the old version of this helicopter, since you need to buy new batteries and a new charger. I'm happy with the heli, it's pretty good and nice price. I only regret that I had to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEstcollector on 06/08/2013

You never know what part you really need. Good way to keep your birds flying. Pairing with remote is not hard. Transmitter makes loud sound and there is now way to change this, but hey, it is similar to pro helis. I would like to have on/off button, because after every rough landing you have to remove battery. Lights would be cool, but who needs them?... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydjsuporte on 05/18/2013

I really liked the product, further controlling 4 channels, allows very daring maneuvers. Small and compact design enables fun anywhere. More first and where better to learn has enough space. Judging by its size is quite sturdy and allows several falls. I advise you to buy batteries and propellers with reservations, because you end up breaking even ... Read more

0 2
  • posted bypekerc on 04/03/2013

Flys well and precise. Good price. You can get lot of spare parts and mod parts. Very Durable and stable to fly. Also for beginners. Maybe the best micro heli for this price. Not so easy to find batteries. But can be modded to use other batteries also. I have bought two of these. Also bought SKU 67561 CNC Upgrade Metal Rotor Head for Nine Eagles 260... Read more

2 4
  • posted byBiancoBoy on 03/30/2013

This it the complete helicopter just as it comes with the kit. I wasn't sure if parts would need to be swapped but no, it is a complete, ready to fly spare. Cool! Nothing! Works great, super responsive. Bought the kit with transmitter and this as a spare heli. Thanks to previous reviewer I understood this to be the complete heli that would work with ... Read more

3 1
  • posted byGuyfromhe on 11/26/2012

Awesome little 4 channel heli Nearly indestructible Very fast Precise control Can buy this item as just the heli only if you want to replace the whole thing rather than trying to repair tiny parts. This one does not come with a controller or batteries! I made the mistake buying this (not looking very close at the pics) and I ended up buying a kit afterwards ... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections