DX » Community » Reviews » V911 4-Channel 2.4GHz Mini Gyro Single Propeller RC Helicopter - Orange
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyune27 on 04/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is almost indistructable. I should have started with a trainer because this is already my second helicopter that I got from DealExtreme. Two times in a row: prompt delivery, good working condition. Only the pilot overrated himself: I lost the helicopter! (most probab... Read more

2 0
  • posted byEstcollector on 06/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:You never know what part you really need. Good way to keep your birds flying. Pairing with remote is not hard. Cons:Transmitter makes loud sound and there is now way to change this, but hey, it is similar to pro helis. OtherThoughts:I would like to have on/off button, b... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydjsuporte on 05/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I really liked the product, further controlling 4 channels, allows very daring maneuvers. Small and compact design enables fun anywhere. More first and where better to learn has enough space. Judging by its size is quite sturdy and allows several falls. I advise you to... Read more

0 2
  • posted bypekerc on 04/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Flys well and precise. Good price. You can get lot of spare parts and mod parts. Very Durable and stable to fly. Also for beginners. Maybe the best micro heli for this price. Cons:Not so easy to find batteries. But can be modded to use other batteries also. OtherThought... Read more

2 4
  • posted byBiancoBoy on 03/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This it the complete helicopter just as it comes with the kit. I wasn't sure if parts would need to be swapped but no, it is a complete, ready to fly spare. Cool! Cons:Nothing! Works great, super responsive. OtherThoughts:Bought the kit with transmitter and th... Read more

3 1
  • posted byGuyfromhe on 11/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Awesome little 4 channel heli Nearly indestructible Very fast Precise control Can buy this item as just the heli only if you want to replace the whole thing rather than trying to repair tiny parts. This one does not come with a controller or batteries! I made... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections