DX » Community » Reviews » 17mm 2800mA 5-Mode Memory Regulated LED Driver Circuit Board for Flashlight (DC 3~4.5V)
  • 5 star 12 ( 92% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPahentij on 04/11/2014

All as described. Good driver. A lot of configured modes. Very good choice for single Li-ion torches. The driver uses an Amel ATtiny13a microprocessor and it can be custom programmed! Very reliable driver, great for DIY project or repair your flashlight Fast shipping and good packing. Nothing to say. Nothing to say. Good for modding flashlight on a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThe-Freak on 01/10/2014

Measured current 2.5A or more, this is probably not 2.8 due to thin wires. Think it actualy has an output of 2.8A. You can choose some mode selections with the stars. Quite cheap but working driver. Makes a buzzing noise at some modes. Hard to solder wires to it since it is so small, but that can be a pro depending on the use. If you want to know how ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMieciu on 09/02/2013

I measured the XM-L current on fresh 18650 batteries and it was even more than stated 2,8A. I saw 2,92 - 2,86A depending on battery used. Good thing is different modes selection: for my application I used the last 'star' to have low and high output. none To get the different mode: - take a look at the side with stars on PCB. - you can see that 1st star ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneluferencz on 02/18/2013

Good driver that has modes selection,so no more strobe or sos. Very cheap. Has atiny chip so maby hackable. Used whit "sku 57099" and got very good results,flashlight got noticeably brighter,however lowered battery runtime because it draws 2500-2800 mah. buzzing sound when on low and medium mode. no other cons very good driver(16mm diameter)... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWooolfik on 02/15/2013

A quality driver for XM-LT6. Well made circuit board, carefully soldered circuit element, there is a choice of four modes with different numbers, there is indication of battery discharge. Because of the small size of the driver, tight assembling elements necessary skill soldering not to damage neighboring parts. Spring on the driver is short, it will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMeKnows on 01/31/2013

+Does use the Lithium cell completely +does sustain high heat without current drop +nice configurable modes +easy to solder +gold plated spring +gold finished pcb - no leads included - default is set with flash modes - you can not start with low mode - very small, which is sometimes a con if heatsinking is no fun - led solder points are very small -... Read more

2 0
  • posted byinnov57a on 11/20/2012

Excellent driver. Quality of installation the very high! Put this driver in a flashlight on cree xm-l t6 light-emitting diode, thus brightness considerably increased in comparison with the native driver of this flashlight. One of advantages that there is a choice of a set of modes. Still I want to note high efficiency, checked in all modes, quantity ... Read more

Driver Board 2800mA Driver Board 2800mA
    1 0
  • posted bysviktoras on 10/23/2012

Very good build quality. Steady light. Low power warning really works. Different configuration could be set up. To configure modes (Low,Mid,Hi,Strobe/sos) or (Low,Mid, Hi) or (Low, Hi, Strobe) or (Low, Hi) or something like that you have to ground one of the stars Stars #2, #3 and #4. Mode #1 is set by default. Memory mode really works. I like the memory ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byveko960 on 10/02/2012

its perfect for moding or replacement for old or broken driver. if you know how to solder u can easily add or remove the circuits and manage the output current, one circuits transmit 350mA. I bought 3 drivers one for parts other 2 for flashlight. its have the voltage protection on 3V flashlight star blinking. its small, really small and hard to solder.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byChiggerPepi on 09/29/2012

Multiple mode banks are selectable by soldering a different star to the ground ring. PWM is ultra high frequency and thus invisible to the naked eye. 2.8 amp maximum output is perfect for driving Cree XML leds at a very high level. The driver uses an ATtiny13a microprocessor, which, with advanced knowledge and tools, is programmable! It is possibly ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections