DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Protective PU Leather Smart Cover Case for The New Ipad - White
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrobmanrob on 03/01/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The quality is OK. The colour is really nice. There are not a lot of other thin white coloured cases. I choose white because I have a white iPad. Cons:It doesn't fit 100%. it is slightly loose. With the case on it did not protect iPad and now my iPad has a sma... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobmanrob on 02/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The quality is OK. The colour is really nice. There are not a lot of other thin white coloured cases. I choose white because I have a white iPad. Cons:It doesn't fit 100%. it is slightly loose. With the case on it did not protect iPad and now my iPad has a small scratch... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykarstenstig on 09/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Keeps iPad slightly sloped on table (e.g. for writing e-mails) or standing almost upright (e.g. for image slide shows/movies). Easy to use: Slide iPad in to it, fold flap around iPad and behind it to keep it from falling out. Fold it like the original SmartCov... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDBarahona on 09/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Nice design -Padded just to protect your iPad -A few tilt settings (better Landscape. Poor in Portrait) -Designed for all parts of the iPad (camera, speaker, microphone) -When you open the lid, turn the iPad. At the close, off. Smart cover fuction. Cons:-Poor... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections