DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Protective PU Leather Smart Cover Case for The New Ipad - White
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by robmanrob on 03/01/2013

Pros: The quality is OK. The colour is really nice. There are not a lot of other thin white coloured cases. I choose white because I have a white iPad. Cons: It doesn't fit 100%. it is slightly loose. With the case on it did not protect iPad and now my iPad has a small scratched. The case was easily ripped when iPad hit something. The plug in h... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by robmanrob on 02/26/2013

Pros: The quality is OK. The colour is really nice. There are not a lot of other thin white coloured cases. I choose white because I have a white iPad. Cons: It doesn't fit 100%. it is slightly loose. With the case on it did not protect iPad and now my iPad has a small scratched. The case was easily ripped when iPad hit something. The plug in h... Read more

0 0
  • posted by karstenstig on 09/21/2012

Pros: Keeps iPad slightly sloped on table (e.g. for writing e-mails) or standing almost upright (e.g. for image slide shows/movies). Easy to use: Slide iPad in to it, fold flap around iPad and behind it to keep it from falling out. Fold it like the original SmartCover. Protects your iPad much better than the SmartCover! Cons: Magnets are weak -... Read more

0 0
  • posted by DBarahona on 09/19/2012

Pros: -Nice design -Padded just to protect your iPad -A few tilt settings (better Landscape. Poor in Portrait) -Designed for all parts of the iPad (camera, speaker, microphone) -When you open the lid, turn the iPad. At the close, off. Smart cover fuction. Cons: -Poor construction quality -Building material very soft -It is difficult to fit iPad... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections