DX » Community » Reviews » 1.6" LCD Electronic Bicycle Computer / Speedometer (1 x CR2032)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIrwintang on 03/11/2014

Price. You will be hard pressed to find anything with these functions at this price point. Sensor is a little finicky. There are two arrows that suggest where the magnet should pass over. However, mine was more effective directly off to one side. I would recommend experimenting with the magnet and sensor ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVOVELEE on 09/14/2013

The Computer is easy to install and easy to use. It has English manual and everything included to install it as stated - Did it myself in about 15 minutes with no special tool or anything. At this price, NONE! This is a really great bicycle accessory. Yeah, maybe one: There´s no background light ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byVinchenco on 09/01/2013

+ Very cheap for this segment of bicycle computers + Many functions included (such as temperature, that usually included in more expensive items) + Long life without battery replacement (need to replace battery approximately 1 time per year) + Odometer can be set manually + Easy to remove and set back ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypokemonchik on 08/07/2013

All the basic features for the average user. Easy to attach to the steering wheel. Quick-release platform. In my kit forgot to put the user's manual. This bike computer is no backlight. For the money there is no point in looking for that something more. It has all the basic functions for each cyclist.... Read more

quick coupling sensor sodlon Sodlon and cat

0 0 0

• posted byFreVan on 07/25/2013

- The speedometer comes with a manual and is very easy to set on your bike and to setup. Only thing you need is the size of your wheel. - Price/quality excellent. - temperature meter. - turns on/off automatically. - Keeps track of total disctance ... - No backlight ... unreadable in the evening / night.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymegrim on 04/01/2013

For this price, it has solid build quality, finely minimalistic design and robust process. The best looking and perfectly working speedometer in this price range. Never skipped out or misread values. Couldn't manage to thermometer sensor work. But I don't really mind it. You should get this if you don'... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byenes73 on 11/02/2012

- compact - many features - easy instalation - easy usage - with this cycle computer, you have everything you ever need it - Cable ties for installations. OK maybe this is the best solutions for ANY bicycle model, but this I not expect. When comes winter, you can still have clock and temperature thermometer!... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bylordvellos on 10/23/2012

Very simple to use, contains all the info you might need for common use, simple to handle, very sturdy, easy to install could use a backlit screen, for nigth rides, other than that its ok the first time that i bought it came only with chinese instructions but it was easy to find the english manual over ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byGelucafa on 07/31/2012

A cycle computer with many features and low price, is what comes down the odometer for bicycles of 1.6. "It has all the functions that any market cycle computer and something else, such as temperature and calorie expenditure. Is easy to handle and a very satisfactory accuracy. really a great buy.... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections