DX » Community » Reviews » Octagon Shaped Cloth Soft Box Flash Diffuser - Black + Silver (L-Size)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypointmarin on 04/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good softbox, universal. I use two of them, constructed two portable light source - table lamp with energy saving bulb 48 watt (275 watt standard bulb). Is used to illuminate the light-cube, subject to survey. Softbox diffuses the light perfectly. Does not cha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshpax on 12/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good softbox It is compact Foldable Well made Mount to flash is easy and quite stable Cons:none at all OtherThoughts:The actual max size (white diffuser) is about 28cm. Be ready for ubstructed objective if you plan to use your flash with this softbox on t... Read more

0 3
  • posted bynickmihai on 08/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality of light at the 3-4 meters. Ease of mounting and a velcro system that fits on your flashgun head. Pretty good value for price and a good quality of light. Very good building quality and ease of use. Cons:Not to much spread to corners but overall i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaxalvarez on 08/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good light diffusion - Fits any small flash (I´m using it on Yongnuo YN-560II) - Easy to mount on flash - Lightweight - It folds flat, easy to carry Cons:- The octagon sides seem to be a little flimsy, so it should be handled with care. The white cloth... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections