DX » Community » Reviews » Octagon Shaped Cloth Soft Box Flash Diffuser - Black + Silver (L-Size)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byteo4president on 02/07/2014

questa soft box ottagonale la trovo molto utile per ammorbidire il contrasto di luce che crea il flash e per aumentare il fascio di luce. nessuno riscontrato al momento. viene fornita nella sua taschina facile da riporre e facile da assemblare sul flash con la comoda chiusura a velcro. non e una soft box da studio perche non e enorme pero fa il suo ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrenegas on 01/14/2014

This little octagon soft box is very light: let's say it's almost weightless, you can easily carry it with you without even noticing you have it in your bag! It seems very solid and the velcro straps that help to join it to the flashlight is very strong: I tried both Nikon and Canon speedlights and it works fine, never lost the grip. The light diffusing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypointmarin on 04/23/2013

Good softbox, universal. I use two of them, constructed two portable light source - table lamp with energy saving bulb 48 watt (275 watt standard bulb). Is used to illuminate the light-cube, subject to survey. Softbox diffuses the light perfectly. Does not change the color temperature. A very good buy Not really holds its shape well. But this is not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshpax on 12/10/2012

Very good softbox It is compact Foldable Well made Mount to flash is easy and quite stable none at all The actual max size (white diffuser) is about 28cm. Be ready for ubstructed objective if you plan to use your flash with this softbox on the camera. As far as I was planned to use those with my flashes with remotes on separate stands it is very good ... Read more

0 3
  • posted bynickmihai on 08/17/2012

Good quality of light at the 3-4 meters. Ease of mounting and a velcro system that fits on your flashgun head. Pretty good value for price and a good quality of light. Very good building quality and ease of use. Not to much spread to corners but overall it's good quality of light. It needed more light from your flashgun. You can't use for studio flashing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaxalvarez on 08/06/2012

- Good light diffusion - Fits any small flash (I´m using it on Yongnuo YN-560II) - Easy to mount on flash - Lightweight - It folds flat, easy to carry - The octagon sides seem to be a little flimsy, so it should be handled with care. The white cloth seems to be easy to tear, also. I´m using it with remote triggered flashes, size is small enough ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections