DX » Community » Reviews » 50mW Green + 100mW Red Laser Stage Lighting Projector with Tripod
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Powerful laser

posted by fielliep on 12/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

The product is suprisingly small, yet the housing feels firm and definitly not cheap. The laser is pretty powerful, even more than I expected given the specifications. It has a lot of options and comes with a build-in mic so you can switch to 'music operated', you can manually set the speed of the effect engine and you can manually set the strobe speed.

Cons:

I was bored by the effect pretty soon. It only does one thing. However, I don't think this should count as a 'con' since it was mentioned in the product description on the DX website. It's just a projector with one effect, not a complete laser show.

OtherThoughts:

The description on the website says it comes with a 2 flat pin power connector. It does not! I ordered a convertor but I didn't needed it since the product came with a 2 pin ROUND connector! The tripod that comes with it works, but I don't see why anyone would need it. You can perfectly put the product on any surface without tripod, of just use the bracket to mount it on a wall or ceiling.

Bottomline:

Perfect product for this price.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections