DX » Community » Reviews » Cell Phone Operator Network Unlock SIM Attachment for Nokia
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by 45ACP on 07/24/2009

Pros: Works perfectly No setup or other thing to do than insert it Not only cheaper than unlocking, but can be moved from one phone to another. Does not void telephone warranty. Cons: Seams rather fragile Sim card needs to be modified (cut or perforated) to make room for the unlocker's small chip to fit. OtherThoughts: The SIM card needs to be... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by GoBoESP on 04/01/2009

Pros: Works inmediatly, make a little bit space, put the cell phone sim on the SIM Attachment and that's it.. no problems at all when installing the SIM Attachment! It's cheaper than unlocking the phone and warranty is still intact. And works!! At the moment, it works with Nokia N73 and Nokia 5200. Cons: Once you put the card into the cell phon... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Hannawald on 03/23/2009

Pros: Easy to use Cheap way to solve the problem Nice Colour, Transparent almost Cons: Have to cut in the sim-card Do not think that it works for last generation Nokia phones (e71 for instance) OtherThoughts: But it if you do not want to pay for a unlock-service! Bottomline: If it works it is a very cheap way to "unlock" your phone an... Read more

0 0
  • posted by matje21 on 08/15/2008

Pros: Works inmediatly, make a little bit space, put the cell phone sim on the SIM Attachment and that's it.. no problems at all when installing the SIM Attachment! Cons: The chip is a little bit thick, I had to use a screwdriver to make more space for the chip. But after that it fits very well OtherThoughts: Perhaps, when making some space, it... Read more

0 0
  • posted by mazmardigan on 06/10/2008

Pros: It's cheaper than unlocking the phone and warranty is still intact. And works!! At the moment, it works with Nokia N73 and Nokia 5200 (an European mobile, not available in the USA I think). Cons: You have to cut your sim card, and sometimes it takes a little bit more time to be ready for calling, but I think it's my phone problem. OtherTh... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections