DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Car Keyless Entry System with Trunk Release & 2 Remote Controllers - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynewsmurf on 03/01/2014

Esta súper bien construido, los controles lucen muy bien. Tiene buen rango de alcance, funciona tal como se describe, fácil de instalar (yo contaba con el diagrama de mi auto) las instrucciones para instalación se adecuan a diferentes autos. Fue difícil instalar las luces, pero no ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytommykjellby on 01/27/2014

Low cost, easy to use, very good build quality, considering the price. Remote controller range is good. Key buttons can be a little small. Instructions should cover assembly without connecting to the indicator relay. Most people will connect them to the indicator wires, but need a one way signal sender,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvitalylida on 11/27/2013

Performs the claimed function. Comfortable design trinket. Detailed wiring diagram.Easy to install, even for a novice to understand podsilu. have access to power and light separately on the buzzer No, not something extra complete with 2 transmitter batteries No opening function Trunk floor, small radius ... Read more

skhhema Sxema 123545 356456 31224545

0 0 0

• posted bymichalkucera on 07/16/2013

Kvalitní provedení klícenek. Mají krytku tlacítek, takže žádné odemknutí v kapse. Jednotka delá presne to co má. Instalace bez problému. Signalizují pouze blinkry odemcení a zamcení. Žádné povyky houkackou. Za ty pen&#237... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysiegersnl on 05/27/2013

Usefull product, easy to install and realy small. The installation guide is clear and easy to understand. The product works as expected and the range of the remote is exelent. The build quality of the remote controllers is exelent and the buttons can be covvered when you put your keys in your pocket.... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byNetman123 on 05/09/2013

- great build quality, quality materials - easy to install - wiring schematics for the system is included - works great - very cheap - compared to products that are available in my country (Europe) none, it works just like it should I installed this remote unlocking system in my Suzuki Baleno (y99) -... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymackey63 on 03/10/2013

Very great for the price,I installed it in my car and it works perfect and its without the sound of annoying alarm horns. The search for vehicle also works fine and with great distance between remote and vehicle,again great for the price. No cons, does just what it says. very easy to understand instructions,... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byGheto on 02/07/2013

I have Toyota with central locking and i don t have keyless sistem so I bought this one and I put with own hands because its easy instalation and with this sistem you get it schema.If you anything knows about this things you can put alone in your car. This product is cheap and great and I can t belive ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byjure on 01/30/2013

Woks ok, remote controllers well made, easy instalation, range is ok Price could be lower I installed it in my Mercedes W124 and it was around 1 hour job to finish it. Search on google, maybe you can find instructions to install it in your car. If you know where to connect it the installation is very ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections