DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Car Keyless Entry System with Trunk Release & 2 Remote Controllers - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by siegersnl on 05/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Usefull product, easy to install and realy small. The installation guide is clear and easy to understand. The product works as expected and the range of the remote is exelent. The build quality of the remote controllers is exelent and the buttons can be covvere... Read more

Impression:;

2 1
  • posted by Netman123 on 05/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- great build quality, quality materials - easy to install - wiring schematics for the system is included - works great - very cheap - compared to products that are available in my country (Europe)Cons:none, it works just like it shouldOtherThoughts:I installed this remo... Read more

2 0
  • posted by mackey63 on 03/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very great for the price,I installed it in my car and it works perfect and its without the sound of annoying alarm horns. The search for vehicle also works fine and with great distance between remote and vehicle,again great for the price.Cons:No cons, does just... Read more

3 0
  • posted by Gheto on 02/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I have Toyota with central locking and i don t have keyless sistem so I bought this one and I put with own hands because its easy instalation and with this sistem you get it schema.If you anything knows about this things you can put alone in your car.Cons:This product is... Read more

2 1
  • posted by jure on 01/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Woks ok, remote controllers well made, easy instalation, range is okCons:Price could be lowerOtherThoughts:I installed it in my Mercedes W124 and it was around 1 hour job to finish it. Search on google, maybe you can find instructions to install it in your car. If you know... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections