DX » Community » Reviews » Thick Stylus for Iphone + iTouch (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Jamfris on 06/13/2012

Pros: - Works nice with tablets, I really started to use it on the new iPad and works smooth - Good quality of the materials - It works as it is - Good price for two units, you may buy two of them just in case. Cons: - Initially bought it for an iPhone, and didn't got much use... it improved when used on an iPad - The soft line of the bottom se... Read more

0 0
  • posted by KKobra on 12/21/2010

Pros: It works on my iPod Touch 2G even using a screen protector. It also worked on my Nokia n900 and n97, but not like the original stylus from Nokia. You get two stylus in the package You can carry it on your pockets Cons: - Poor quality - If you carry it on your pants pockets it can bend (mine bent just a little bit, but not enough to break)... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Emmern on 04/17/2010

Pros: You get two. They really blend in with your iPhone, they match. Feels natural in your hand Cons: Cheap plastic A bit to expencive The rubber does not conduct electricity that well, so you have to, like, press somewhat hard to make the iPod/iPhone/iPad recognize it. Engrish packaging OtherThoughts: You get two - small gift? If you smear th... Read more

0 0
  • posted by galatrejo on 12/21/2009

Pros: There are two of them. They are not to small not to big. In an mans hand it is good enough. Package is very well protected. You can always took one o those pens and hide it if you loose the maine one. Cons: The rubber tips poped off after a minute of use. I suggest that whoever buys this item to get some super glue so you can glue the rub... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Annihilate on 07/13/2009

Pros: Quite easy to use on the iPhone. Very responsive. Great for people who can't stand having fingerprints on their screen. Pack of two is nice so that you can have them each for separate places (i.e. backpack, home, car, laptop case etc.) Well worth the money! Cons: Must use the flat part of the stylus when using it on the screen. Can not us... Read more

0 0
  • posted by plomky on 02/22/2009

Pros: There are two of them. They are not to small not to big. In an mans hand it is good enough. Package is very well protected. You can always took one o those pens and hide it if you loose the maine one. Cons: Building quality could be a little better. Colure of black could be different. The pen can be few mm longer :) OtherThoughts: Bottoml... Read more

0 0
  • posted by yolanda on 02/09/2009

Pros: The nice thing about having the stylus for your iphone or itouch is that you dont have lots of finger prints on it. Cons: The rubber tips poped off after a minute of use. I suggest that whoever buys this item to get some super glue so you can glue the rubber tips in the stylus holder. Also the rubber tips leave these black streaks on the... Read more

0 0
  • posted by mykelz8 on 10/29/2008

Pros: -good price...couldn't find better on any of the auction or other sites i frequent -useful product...the soft rounded end works well to replicate the touch from a finger - pack is good...since i lost one within a day... Cons: ehh...nothing bad to say...good price, good product...i'll order them again once i lose them all, and i wont flinc... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Vickytoria on 07/26/2008

Pros: The nice thing about having the stylus for your iphone or itouch is that you dont have lots of finger prints on it. Cons: i didnt like having to push hard on the screen with the pin to get it to work but if you dont mind pushing down then they're okay. the screen is really sensitive to fingers but not so much to the rubber points on this... Read more

0 0
  • posted by bruni on 06/08/2008

Pros: Easy to use. Works right out of the box. The tip is a rubber/eraser like material. Nice and stylish and small and easy to carry. Cons: The rubber tips poped off after a minute of use. I suggest that whoever buys this item to get some super glue so you can glue the rubber tips in the stylus holder. Also the rubber tips leave these black st... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections