DX » Community » Reviews » Thick Stylus for Iphone + iTouch (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 4 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJamfris on 06/13/2012

- Works nice with tablets, I really started to use it on the new iPad and works smooth - Good quality of the materials - It works as it is - Good price for two units, you may buy two of them just in case. - Initially bought it for an iPhone, and didn't got much use... it improved when used on an iPad - The soft line of the bottom seems to be the lowest ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKKobra on 12/21/2010

It works on my iPod Touch 2G even using a screen protector. It also worked on my Nokia n900 and n97, but not like the original stylus from Nokia. You get two stylus in the package You can carry it on your pockets - Poor quality - If you carry it on your pants pockets it can bend (mine bent just a little bit, but not enough to break) - You have to press ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEmmern on 04/17/2010

You get two. They really blend in with your iPhone, they match. Feels natural in your hand Cheap plastic A bit to expencive The rubber does not conduct electricity that well, so you have to, like, press somewhat hard to make the iPod/iPhone/iPad recognize it. Engrish packaging You get two - small gift? If you smear the tip of the pen over your skin,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygalatrejo on 12/21/2009

There are two of them. They are not to small not to big. In an mans hand it is good enough. Package is very well protected. You can always took one o those pens and hide it if you loose the maine one. The rubber tips poped off after a minute of use. I suggest that whoever buys this item to get some super glue so you can glue the rubber tips in the stylus ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLVL91 on 08/03/2009

- Works with the Meizu M8! - Light weight - You can attach it to you cloths or book as a pen:) - Get rid of the dirty fingerprints! - You get 2 of them:) - The tip is not round, it is flat and in order to use it properly you have to hold the flat correctly in the right angle on the touchscreen. - Build quality is questionable.... - Most of the time ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnnihilate on 07/13/2009

Quite easy to use on the iPhone. Very responsive. Great for people who can't stand having fingerprints on their screen. Pack of two is nice so that you can have them each for separate places (i.e. backpack, home, car, laptop case etc.) Well worth the money! Must use the flat part of the stylus when using it on the screen. Can not use a pointy edge, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byplomky on 02/22/2009

There are two of them. They are not to small not to big. In an mans hand it is good enough. Package is very well protected. You can always took one o those pens and hide it if you loose the maine one. Building quality could be a little better. Colure of black could be different. The pen can be few mm longer :) For person with big fingers it saves live!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyolanda on 02/09/2009

The nice thing about having the stylus for your iphone or itouch is that you dont have lots of finger prints on it. The rubber tips poped off after a minute of use. I suggest that whoever buys this item to get some super glue so you can glue the rubber tips in the stylus holder. Also the rubber tips leave these black streaks on the ipod after a while ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydshizzle on 01/08/2009

Awesome "mini" fingers for your iPhone, I checked out one from a local retailer here in town, 12x the price and garbage compared to this unit. This has awesome response and doesn't require a hard push like the expensive junk ive tried at a local retailer I wish it could include a pen, tho if I find a small enough pen i can just slip one inside ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymykelz8 on 10/29/2008

-good price...couldn't find better on any of the auction or other sites i frequent -useful product...the soft rounded end works well to replicate the touch from a finger - pack is good...since i lost one within a day... ehh...nothing bad to say...good price, good product...i'll order them again once i lose them all, and i wont flinch because the price ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections