DX » Community » Reviews » 8-in-1 RJ45/1394/USB/Firewire Computer Network Cable Tester
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysedsberg on 10/15/2013

Simple to use. Easy to read. Can test many different cable types. Great for home and hobby users. Flimsy build quality. Battery compartement too big. I put in something to wedge the battery tight. That made the case crack open. Propably won't last very long in professional use. It's also quite large.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeduardopat94 on 11/13/2010

I tested with a few cables and found it worked okay - Takes only a single 9v battery - firewire 400, usb, and ethernet tester awesome - Cables slide in properly without getting jammed. The plastic feels very cheap and light - Mine didn't come with a nice leather case like some of the others Ive seen.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysixcha on 09/21/2010

Works great. I tested some network cables, haven't tried others yet. The LEDs light up one wire at a time (2 LEDs, one at each end), so you can easily tell which wire is the defective one. A little chunky, about the size of a paperback novel - a little longer, but also narrower and thinner, so... I want ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThaDuck on 10/23/2009

- Very good priced. Not as expensive as the 'real' ones on the market normally - Testing is being done very quick - Testing is very adequate - Connectors are very solid - No jamming - You just need a nine volt battery to get it working - Leds are very clear - Feels a little cheap - The place of the battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycompactman on 10/17/2008

- I tested with a few cables and found it worked okay - Takes only a single 9v battery - firewire 400, usb, and ethernet tester awesome - Cables slide in properly without getting jammed. - The plastic feels very cheap and light - Mine didn't come with a nice leather case like some of the others Ive seen.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bywins65 on 06/18/2008

Utilizzo molto semplice. Una volta lanciato il test va in automatico ed in autoripetizione. In questo modo è possibile testare un cablaggio anche da soli. Qualità costruttiva non proprio delle migliori. Esegue solo un semplice test di continuità. Complessivamente utile per una diagnosi ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections