DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm PC Earphone + Microphone Male to 3.5mm Female Audio Cable for Iphone 4 / 4S + More - White
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by1r0nh34d on 03/26/2014

Works great with the razer electra. Way cheaper than the one sold by razer that cost 15$.Good cable lenght Has microphone and headphones signs in the conectors. Also works with Iphone. Worth buying The cable is really thin and kind of flimsy The splitter conector is a little bulky great product,good build quality,good price,easy to use,practical and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZucco on 01/27/2014

Does what it is supposed to do. I bought it to use with my bose quiet comfort 15 on PC skype meetings, and until now, no issues. Build quality is not that good, but it is cheap... None. If you have a MAC, this is useless. If you have earphones + microphone in a single connector, have a PC and want to use skype, this is a must buy. Would buy again. If ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byewertonaquino on 08/16/2013

This products has a some good caracteristicals: Good material, Easily to use, No noise, You don’t have problems to use. It's so simple! You only need to plug! Perhaps this simplicity of this product, I think this product could be cheaper. This products has a some good caracteristicals: Good material, Easily to use, No noise, You don’t have problems ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykhcrazy10 on 08/14/2013

Works as described for converting TRRS headphones with mic so they can be used with PC Tested: knockoff earpods, previous gen apple headphones, and ifrogz earpollution in-ears with mic. They work. Slight humming noise with apple earphones and knockoff brand New Apple Earpods work but the mic won't function (it picks up on the remote function instead)... Read more

0 1
  • posted bycristiradic on 05/31/2013

If you have a pair of earphones with mic (with a 3.5mm Male) that you use for your phone and you would like to use the same earphones for Skype from your computer, then this is the perfect adaptor that you need. As pros, i will say that is a very practical adaptor, very easy to use thanks to the small drawings on the jacks and also gives you around ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTequilapower on 04/11/2013

Ok, imagine that, you work in front of a computer AND wish to talk with all your Skype contacts (or whatever). You won't buy a big fone with mic, will you? Big enough that your friend's will say "What the **! You will win a prize if you find any cons. Really, it's a big deal! It have 65cm, so you can plug in behind your computer (if you don't have ... Read more

1 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections