DX » Community » Reviews » USB Male to Female Data / Charging Switch Adapter Cable for Samsung Galaxy Tab P7500 + More - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynicholast on 11/24/2013

Works as intended to allow fast charging of Samsung Galaxy Tablet from Apple iPad (2.1a) charger using the normal Samsung Tablet USB adapter. Switch to toggle between Charge/Data mode may be difficult to use for some people. Had to use my fingernals to get the switch to toggle between modes. Simple device ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLustigafamiljen on 10/25/2013

Saves you some dollars since it simulates a Samsung original charger and reduces amount of chargers outside home or office. Quality of the adapter seems better than average not sure about the charge/data switch since I'm not using it for data. Does not work with external battery, at least not with my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySithLord on 08/24/2013

Stops pc from creating pop ups and trying to load driver when you just want to charge your device. Makes a small extension to usb port some times needed to connect devices that hog usb ports. Quality is not the best of the best it is just ok .:) The swich part is a bit hard to poerate may be if I used ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykojot841 on 01/25/2013

Really good price. It is very cheap, you can buy multiple for the price of just one original. It is very small. Finishing is also okay. Works as expected. Now you can recharge your tablet from car/ PC or any USB device. The charging takes a little bit longer, I mean, maybe 1 hour more for a complete ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections