DX » Community » Reviews » HDMI(High-Definition Multimedia Interface) F to DVI 24+1 Connecter
  • 5 star 20 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRikibt on 11/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I just got the adapter, a week ago and so far i can tell it's a good deal. I installed it with no problem at all, the quality is satisfying, the price even more, at least for me. Cons:So far nothing else to add, we shall see after some time of use if there is a problem, b... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykazper301 on 09/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The build quality is amazing, if you bought it at your local radioshack it would coast you a liver and a kidney. It does exactly what it is meant to. It is very small and compact and the size doesn't jeopardize the over all quality at all Cons:It can't make yo... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycheesebacon on 08/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very good adapter, which i've been using for a log time without any problem. It's pretty solid and still works even after a long time of use. Cons:No cons at all. OtherThoughts:One of the screws that hold the adapter in place get a little bit loose with the ti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvanjahad on 04/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:GOOD quality. This adapter saved me time, Picture quality good. cable is perfect. no concerns. It just works in perfect 1080P. =) =) =) =) Cons:CHEAP.................... =) =) Good quality, use what you need, it's perfect. I am very happy with this product. Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychaplinu on 03/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Assembly and cable material of good quality The connector made of injected material and not screw connector, with that I think are much more durable. Cons:Not all monitors work. It not work with DELL but Samsung work. OtherThoughts:When I connect my smartTV Android stick... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGayoIomao on 01/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality. Easy to use. Good connectors. Really handy. Adaptador con conectores de gran calidad. Fácil de usar y realmente útil. Cons:I have not found any... Ninguna, por el momento. OtherThoughts:I use it to connect my pc with my tv. I had a graphic card t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byReneSantos on 01/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Quality is good enough; Screws to firm attach the adapter; Worked fine on desktop computer with AMD Radeon 6850 (hdmi source) connected thru hdmi cable to DVI monitor Cons:Didn't worked on some circumstances: - Laptop with Intel 4500MHD (Acer 1410) connected to... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypaulocic on 12/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works perfectly for what I intended. I have a computer with an HDMI output and an external monitor that is kind of old, thus not having this input. The VGA port flickers at such high resolutions (1900x1200), thus making the DVI input the only real option. With this adap... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHackAvatar on 12/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* It takes HDMI in, and gives you DVI out. * Combine with say, sku 111299 and have a useful DVI->HDMI->DVI cable for lots of situations. * It's pretty well built, feels solid. Been using it for months now, never had a problem. * I have a couple of them t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykristaps1603 on 12/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:works well as adapter for hdmi cable to dvi connection, quite sturdy, small enough to fit most monitors or computers, does not fall off when mounted up side down/hanging from monitor i use to connect my tablet to lcd tv Cons:for the price none really, have had no proble... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections