DX » Community » Reviews » HDMI(High-Definition Multimedia Interface) F to DVI 24+1 Connecter
Customer’s impression:
good Useful handy Regular
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDanielFeyenoord on 03/13/2015

It came into my house more than a month after I ordered it. The product itself works as may be expected.

Impression:good,Useful,handy;

0 0 0

• posted byVicentelles on 03/05/2015

Excellent piece of hardware. It works just as it said in the description and for this price I don't ask for anything more. If I needed another one I would by this one again.

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byjensped on 12/29/2014

Cheap and good. This is like steel, it holds. It is simple to use and works fine without any nonsense. Have had this now for a few years and it works equally well still. In comparison to other outlets are this much cheaper and equally good.

Impression:Useful,handy;

0 0 0

• posted byBenpay on 11/03/2014

Pros: Es barato y no va del todo mal. Contra: Precisamente por lo barato que es te juegues a que te deje de funcionar en cualquier momento y a mi ya me ha pasado

Impression:Regular;

0 0 0

• posted byjthatcher on 07/25/2014

While the build and construction quality isn't that great, it definitely does its job and works well. Both the HDMI and DVI connectors connect well and maintain a solid connection. A connector like this would've cost ~$10 in my local electronics store so this is a great buy if you aren't with... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byarvind on 02/22/2014

This is a cheap adapter that works well without any quality degradation in image. It has two screws to fit onto the DVI port of the screen. You can leave it there and just plug and unplug your HDMI cable. Easily convert your port to HDMI with this adapter! Screws can be a bit tight sometimes but... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelgaard on 02/18/2014

It just works. Not surprising as there is no electronics involved. It is fairly sturdy and attaches well to the terminals. No cons as it works as expected. It would be nice if it also came in white. Definately worth the money. Cheap enough that you should get if you have e DVI-only monitor, just... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRikibt on 11/21/2013

I just got the adapter, a week ago and so far i can tell it's a good deal. I installed it with no problem at all, the quality is satisfying, the price even more, at least for me. So far nothing else to add, we shall see after some time of use if there is a problem, but i doubt it will be any. I I... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykazper301 on 09/07/2013

The build quality is amazing, if you bought it at your local radioshack it would coast you a liver and a kidney. It does exactly what it is meant to. It is very small and compact and the size doesn't jeopardize the over all quality at all It can't make you food or clean your room so you might to... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycheesebacon on 08/01/2013

This is a very good adapter, which i've been using for a log time without any problem. It's pretty solid and still works even after a long time of use. No cons at all. One of the screws that hold the adapter in place get a little bit loose with the time, but it's not really a con, it still atach... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: