DX » Community » Reviews » HDMI(High-Definition Multimedia Interface) F to DVI 24+1 Connecter
  • 5 star 25 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarvind on 02/22/2014

This is a cheap adapter that works well without any quality degradation in image. It has two screws to fit onto the DVI port of the screen. You can leave it there and just plug and unplug your HDMI cable. Easily convert your port to HDMI with this adapter! Screws can be a bit tight sometimes but after fiddling a bit with the adapter they become loose ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelgaard on 02/18/2014

It just works. Not surprising as there is no electronics involved. It is fairly sturdy and attaches well to the terminals. No cons as it works as expected. It would be nice if it also came in white. Definately worth the money. Cheap enough that you should get if you have e DVI-only monitor, just in case that sometime you will want to plug in HDMI. It ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRikibt on 11/21/2013

I just got the adapter, a week ago and so far i can tell it's a good deal. I installed it with no problem at all, the quality is satisfying, the price even more, at least for me. So far nothing else to add, we shall see after some time of use if there is a problem, but i doubt it will be any. I dont know if frequent plugging and unplugging could possibly ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykazper301 on 09/07/2013

The build quality is amazing, if you bought it at your local radioshack it would coast you a liver and a kidney. It does exactly what it is meant to. It is very small and compact and the size doesn't jeopardize the over all quality at all It can't make you food or clean your room so you might need to get a girlfriend you can use this adapter to transfer ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycheesebacon on 08/01/2013

This is a very good adapter, which i've been using for a log time without any problem. It's pretty solid and still works even after a long time of use. No cons at all. One of the screws that hold the adapter in place get a little bit loose with the time, but it's not really a con, it still atach pretty well to the old monitor i use to navigate on the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKowaslky on 07/18/2013

Fits well and keeps the image quality over HDMI cable. Tested with 3 diferent brands os cables and the results were pretty good. Lacks of a good finishing but who´s going to check it? Make sure you have room enough for both this adapter and HDMI pluged together in the back, between your computer and the wall cause it takes a lot of space. Remember ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRub4o on 06/09/2013

Good looking and easy to use adapter from DVI to HDMI video output. It`s really cheap adapter and the quality is perfect. I haven`t any problems with work of adapter on some personal computers and televisors. The picture is perfect, also and the sound. Easy To use Great quality doesn`t flicker when using screen, same as if it was just a normal connection.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvanjahad on 04/12/2013

GOOD quality. This adapter saved me time, Picture quality good. cable is perfect. no concerns. It just works in perfect 1080P. =) =) =) =) CHEAP.................... =) =) Good quality, use what you need, it's perfect. I am very happy with this product. Bought this two connect my PC to TV Build quality perfect - can recommend it strongly to anyone who ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychaplinu on 03/05/2013

Assembly and cable material of good quality The connector made of injected material and not screw connector, with that I think are much more durable. Not all monitors work. It not work with DELL but Samsung work. When I connect my smartTV Android stick with HDMI output to my monitor with DVI input I not receive audio ! Need solution to get sound other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGayoIomao on 01/16/2013

Good quality. Easy to use. Good connectors. Really handy. Adaptador con conectores de gran calidad. Fácil de usar y realmente útil. I have not found any... Ninguna, por el momento. I use it to connect my pc with my tv. I had a graphic card that used a different pin distribution (24+5) and the connector I bought here worked perfectly. But last ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections