DX » Community » Reviews » Pen style Earcare Professional Otoscope Diagnostic set - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Easy to use Great value works Sensitive
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykoyote90 on 04/05/2017

Impression:good,Great value,Easy to use;

pros: es barata, pero tambien es muy practica para los estudiantes de medicina y de enfermeria. cons: la luz puede ser led, para mayor duración, y su metodo de encendido es dudoso, pero fiable

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10500304 on 04/03/2017

Impression:good;

Not designed well enough to be used for home healthcare. Optics poor and brightness of LED light inadequate. Adapters come off easily making inspection of ear cannel and middle ear difficult. More of a toy but be careful one of the adapters does not get stuck in the ear channel.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9817290 on 03/22/2017

BArto, buena calidad, sierve como equipo medico y para estudiar temas relacionados, sirve para una primera evaluación en el hogar a un paciente.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bytheikki on 03/16/2017

Impression:works, kind of, but don't expect too high quality.;

Pros: Works, kind of. Easy to disassemble and change parts. The magnifier is OK. Cons: Incandescent - thus yellow light and not too bright, the bulb can move around which greatly affects how it lights the target, there's a mirror in the view that blocks quite bit of the view, the mirror is rather... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byGreenbird1504 on 03/01/2017

i ordered it mainly as part of a med-kit toy i'm making for my kid, made out of actual medical parts - i was very impressed, i didn't expect to get such high quality product! thanks!!!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byoivo on 02/17/2017

Impression:Great value;

Pros: Light weight, portable, can also be used as a flashlight for examination. Cons: The construction is flimsy, looks so fragile with that plastic lens, but I have to be fair it works amazing well! So the real con is only the construction, it really does seem that it might break if you let it a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byShadowMUK on 02/09/2017

Impression:Easy to use;

this is a good item

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byericklarva on 02/04/2017

Impression:good;

No se le puede exigir demasiado para el precio, pero definitivamente deja mucho que desear. La lámpara no tiene la potencia necesaria, sacar las baterías y colocarlas por primera vez es un caos ya que vienen con plástico protector que dificulta su extracción del cilindro, de lo demás cumple su... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDennisHN on 01/04/2017

Impression:Easy to use;

pros: great build nice material cons: none you have that you paid great easy to use it have a lot of cones i use it in my work great product

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10329940 on 12/26/2016

Impression:good,Easy to use;

I bought this product as Christmas present for future doctor. And all family had such a good fun with this product. Easy to use, two batteries included! I recommend this product!!!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere