DX » Community » Reviews » Memory Stick Pro Duo Memory Card (1GB)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byXorpa on 02/16/2009

A nice 1gb memory stick, wich you can use to create a magic memory stick. It doesnt feel easy breakable. I use pandora de luxe & PSPGrader, they both work fine for making the magic happen. It can be a lot cheaper, but thats probally because of the shipment price. Included converter leaves scratch marks on your card. So, please dont use it because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjallmob on 01/13/2009

-looks like the real one . -works like the real one . -cheap . -Works fine with my SE k750i . -No problems or lagging watching video . -No problems or lagging playing mp3s . -Works fine with my card readers . -No adapter . -Mine came with a different package from the one in the pictures . -Got mine for $7.66 . The cheaper 1gb MEMORY STICK PRO DUO you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAgent851 on 10/19/2008

It is cheaper than original. Says it has 5 years warranty. Fast enough to watch movies directly from the memory stick. Comes with adapter. Not 2 gig. The adapter looks cheap'ish comparing to original. Feels flimsy, but how ever it is not the thing to open a beer bottle. I guess you have to send the card to manufacturer for warranty, but for this price ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections