DX » Community » Reviews » Memory Stick Pro Duo Memory Card (2GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlejo on 11/25/2012

The Memory Stick appears to be an actual Sony product, the appearance and the packaging are similar to some displayed in stores so I am going to guess it is the same quality as far as reliability, etc and even the small print warranty. The difference of course is in the price. About $15 plus a $4 to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydtadeu on 07/23/2011

- Very small and thin card - Fits to any Memory Stick Pro system - Extremely cheap - Very reliable - Good storage space (2GB) Well, I can`t point any cons for this product. I think it is a very good option for digital cameras, camcoders and other devices that might need it (ex Digital Photo Portraits)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEngMailson on 04/09/2011

Great price ... the card has a good Spoons ... the same with the adapter ... does not show gaps ... avoiding that the files are corrupted ... adapter is also working perfectly ... Bought for use in a photographic camera digital sony a camera is a little old and already had trest with other cards that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaveLED on 07/27/2010

the memory seems to work on the computer. 2G less some files and no detection of maleware on memory. Adaptor did not work at all. Got stuck and fell apart in card reader. I reassembled it and the internal pins were bent. Still can't go into the slot, so won't try the camera memory slot. Has MagicGate ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedbmoura on 04/04/2010

Simply works. It is the genuine Sony Memory stick. I found it to have a very high transfer speed rate, and its really reliable. And to be quite honest, its less than half of the price on retail. Not sure, but for some reason I though it was refurbished. Not sure. But by doing its job, I'm fine with it.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjack40k on 04/11/2009

Really really high quality memory card, works just as well as any professional seller. I used mine as a magic memory stick and it worked fine, so a heads up on that one. None really, it worked perfectly with my PSP, no hiccups at all. Well done on this one DX! I would probably get a bigger one, since ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAdalia on 03/26/2009

This card works just as good as a legit Sony brand card. The price is pretty much unbeatable. The adapter was kinda smooshed in the mail and I can't seem to get it to work correctly. The adapter seems pretty cheap but not a biggie since I have a card reader that will accept this card. Works great for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMeXiCaNaTLaRgE on 01/05/2009

-it's real -it's looks real -it's 2GB!! -comes with an adapter -great for pandora's battery -great for larger iso's -as with all memory cards, the top part might come off....(mine did but it was my fault XD) -not much to complain about -i use the adapter kinda as a sleeve for my other memory card...(... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byemilianogurgel on 01/05/2009

the produto SKU 12794 is very good. DX send me other product (4GB) because that one was missing. I already had bought same product and its works perfectly and this too. no no no no no no one... no brand only. its a generic memory stick pro duo. the package is very good, identical to Sony original, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFuseDSX on 11/24/2008

-Fast -Convenient (I guess lol) -Works beautifully and pretty much exactly like Sony's memory card -Comes with adapter (Haven't tested it yet) -Hell of a lot cheaper -Uhmm I don't think there are any xD, it does what it's supposed to do. Works great with playing games off of, and saving games onto it,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections