DX » Community » Reviews » Memory Stick Pro Duo Memory Card with MS Adapter (8GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywofky on 03/29/2013

The card itself is very good. Really! Fast to use in a Sony Cybershot DSC-W120. Works very well. Price: the best. Fast, good build quality. Works as good as any other memory stick in the market. A great card for anything you need from photos, isos... Great card to store all of that especially since the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybaronccini on 11/28/2012

Excellent product, good cost benefit mto this product in my country can cost 3x, fast delivery, very good product! sony cybershot digital camera works well. sony cybershot digital camera works, but a message that can aver a problem, that message normal because the card is not original sony cybershot.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHammie on 02/01/2012

When initially I saw these the size & price was right. I have owned them for over 2 years now & they are still going strong. I have them for music, Games & the other is in the Camera... These are durable. Note: One of them have been heavily used & written over about 500 times. & that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byabolder on 02/24/2011

I bought this for my PSP since I put a lot of games/movies on the card. Cheapest price available; all the stores have 8GB cards for more, especially because its Sony. The card is legit, works like a charm; didn't even have to format it. The adapter works well to this day, hasn't broken or cracked or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarcoStort on 01/13/2011

It's cheap and useful. Work good in a Sony Photo Machine DSC-H20. I have this device for more than one year, and still working as good as brand new. I take more than 6000 pictures, format the memory more than one time. Also is it possible to use to save movies in the photo machine. Good product. Every ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNout15 on 12/28/2010

* Very high speeds (see Blackspeed v2 log at 'Other Thoughts' * Good quality adapter * Adapter works great with my laptop on Windows 7 * Memory card works great with PSP-games, no slowdown at all * Very good price * Lots of space * Very fast compared to other cards I bought from Eb*y * Great quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byQwertyUieo on 10/23/2010

-Great price, just unbelievable -both the card and the adapter work with my Windows XP -Lots of space -very fast compared to some other peoples cards! (see other thoughts) -Despite all the reviews I got the exact opposite of a lemon... an orange? -The adapter did indeed work, and is rust free, unlike ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySteamDNT on 07/22/2010

Cheap Card is very slow Adapter was corroded Hacked 1GB card card is flimsy The card I recived was a cheap knockoff of a 1GB card, but hacked to say it had 8GB. I knew almost instatly by being able to bend the card. I then confimed my hypothesis by loading an 8GB Dummy file to the card, then moving it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfranja1983 on 05/31/2010

is a very good buy, I was scared because it was very cheap but the card will work very well, fast and reliable, definitely recommend it for quality and price the card will have everything the ad says 8GB and one hundred percent compatible with the PSP or any appliance q working with this type of target ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflamingsamurai on 05/29/2010

It works as expected, which is all you can really ask for from a memory card The data transfer rate is pretty reasonable, I didn't notice it being slow, which is a lot better than some cards I've received elsewhere. It didn't fall apart, which again some I have gotten elsewhere have done Has lasted almost ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections