Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFuriousYellow on 12/16/2014

Pros: Good stylus for the price. Good build quality, seems sturdy with a nice heft to it. Worked on every device I tried it with. Cons: none.. It's a stylus and it works well.. Not much more to it :-P Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byPantheraUncia on 02/02/2013

The material is great with a matte/glossy finish. The colour is a nice deep black. No visible seams, appears to be a solid block of aluminium. Feels very solid. The nib is removable. The nib is on the larger side put it performs very well and more accurately then anticipated no need to worry about that.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bypicturesd on 11/11/2012

Great Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus Pen, easy to use. Great for drawing on iPad or every tousch screen panels. I used for iPhone and for iPad. Weight pen is very important and in this case it is sufficient... Its a cheap but quality article. No cons. It`s a great product. Lies well in the hand. Length ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byEckankar on 05/08/2012

* Works well as a stylus. * Sturdily built. (One large piece of metal) * Decent price point. * Quite large; about as long as a pen, and as thick as one of those thick pens. * Quite heavy, seems the body is made completely of metal. * Doesn't seem quite as accurate as my other stylus. Only part likely ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections