DX » Community » Reviews » 1.1" LED Mini Rechargeable Voice Recorder with MP3 Player (4GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlokin80 on 06/13/2014

The box packaging is safe and the items are well organized.Small, robust and nice design. Easy to use and records sounds far away with good quality.The price is reasonable and quality is good. Buttons are a bit stiff at first use,but with time i'am sure that buttons response will get better. The pros ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byharfang50 on 04/08/2014

When I took this recorder for the first time it felt like a quality product. The description says plastic construction, but it feels like metal. The recording in both MP3 and live recording are surprisingl of good quality,good enough that I listen music with it in my car now. The internal speaker, is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytiagokioske on 10/18/2012

- I was impressed with the size, it is small and fits easily in the palm of your hand. - Quality workmanship and details. - Metallic body, so he is mildly heavier. What help does not lose it easily, because how small it can be easy to forget if mild. - The volume of reproduction is quite high. - The ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections