DX » Community » Reviews » UNI-T UT61B 2.6" LCD Digital Multimeter - Red + Grey (1 x 9V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygatopardos on 04/18/2014

Feels sturdy, nice grip the screen is big and has great contrast , the unfolding stand is handy if you use this on a table, has ceramic fuse inside,auto detect is accurate, truerms function is a plus. Resolution is not very high I used this to measure nf capacitors and it took ages to get one reading, other uni-T meters have better resolution.Usb connection ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by0355cxg on 12/14/2013

Good price , good quality multimter. Didn't have to much time to play with it. Im not an expert but even not a beginner. Good display with backlight Good price , good quality multimter. Didn't have to much time to play with it. Im not an expert but even not a beginner. Good display with backlight Takes 10 seconds to measure a 1000 uF capacitor and in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzimmund on 11/14/2013

This multimeter is very versatile. It lets you test voltage, amperage, resistance, temperature, frequency and capacitance. The continuity buzzer is very useful to quickly test/debug circuits. It comes with a serial (RS232) interface and a software which I haven't tested yet. Looks useful. Big and easy to read display. Good quality leads. Feels nice ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylemos37 on 07/05/2013

I'm using this meter a few months ago and I'm satisfied. Is robust and seems to be resistant to tumbles but will not do this test. Is easy to use. In a few days I have learned to use all its functions. The backlight can be kept lit. Just hit and hold for a few seconds. In addition to this multimeter to measure everything with the exception of inductors,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadmarkgmx on 01/14/2013

Really good for that Prize,its Not to big with good readable Display . I use it for Working and it is very comfortable to work with. Compared with my Fluke 179 the readings of the UNI-T are very close to the Fluke readings. It is True RMS and really exact in most conditions. Display and Bargraph will refresh at the same time, so the Bargraph is not ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byBTNaylor on 06/20/2012

Works Great. Auto Detect is very accurate. Feels nice. Good back light. Clear, sharp display. Accurate voltage and temperature, haven't used much else. The included probes are of good quality, no need to buy a replacement set like some other multimeter on DX. USB connection is serial port. Still waiting for serial to USB adapter before I can use the ... Read more

Everything MultimeterLCDOff MultimeterLCDOn MultimeterLCDOnLightOnLight MultimeterLCDOnLightOnDark
    2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections