DX » Community » Reviews » UNI-T UT61B 2.6" LCD Digital Multimeter - Red + Grey (1 x 9V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygatopardos on 04/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Feels sturdy, nice grip the screen is big and has great contrast , the unfolding stand is handy if you use this on a table, has ceramic fuse inside,auto detect is accurate, truerms function is a plus. Cons:Resolution is not very high I used this to measure nf... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadmarkgmx on 01/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really good for that Prize,its Not to big with good readable Display . I use it for Working and it is very comfortable to work with. Compared with my Fluke 179 the readings of the UNI-T are very close to the Fluke readings. It is True RMS and really exact in most condit... Read more

3 0
  • posted byBTNaylor on 06/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works Great. Auto Detect is very accurate. Feels nice. Good back light. Clear, sharp display. Accurate voltage and temperature, haven't used much else. The included probes are of good quality, no need to buy a replacement set like some other multimeter on DX.... Read more

Everything MultimeterLCDOff MultimeterLCDOn MultimeterLCDOnLightOnLight MultimeterLCDOnLightOnDark
    2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections